Is it ever acceptable to hit your kids?

Is it ever acceptable to hit your kids?

Attached: images (10).jpg (678x452, 25K)

>"Dad, can I dye my hair pink?"

Yes

It shows weakness that a child should not know you possess... My parents beat me sometimes, a few righteous, a few hit-and-miss preemptive strikes...

What I learned from that was that adults are weak persons with flaws, is that a mold for a role-model ? Today I am a schizophrenic anxious mess with PTSD over some biker-shit I "Got involved" in... A mere misunderstanding. But I think that stems from having had "Weak role models" tbh...

So yeah, beat your children, show how fucking weak you are that you are not able to control them at ALL just with the FEAR of being hit... They WILL get hit by someone else, be it a child or an adult, so why should YOU beat your child ?

Only if you're willing to accept your complete and utter failure as parent

That's retard behavior. Learn to talk to your kids

hurt people hurt people.

I'd never hurt my kids.

Nothing wrong with giving your little girl a little smack on her cute little tushy, as long as it's all in good fun.

Never

fpbp and bubs to confirm it
nice

Attached: 1619475317098.jpg (878x519, 92.99K)

When you're bored

Attached: YakuzaDLC.webm (482x434, 1.56M)

You are so fucking stupid. It's not weak to hit someone

That depends on the parent. I have never and would never hit someone else's kid. I've grabbed kids to keep from stepping on them in the store, but I always find a parent and let them know.

no

a parent should always beat their childs meat

Constantly

Attached: 1646094849190.jpg (235x215, 4.78K)

Sometimes they need a good smack when words are ineffective. If a single smack doesn't cut it ten more won't though. There's a difference between giving a smack and beating your kids

My dad spanked me as a kid and I was always subconsciously afraid of him because of it.

this

only for poorfags, otherwise you should always hire someone to such a low brow task

Yes. If you're not intelligent enough to reason with them.

It's also good if you want them to learn crime vs punishment instead of right from wrong.

Someone not a child. What I learned when I got older is the people who hit a defenseless child won't raise their hand to someone who can actually wreck their shit.

So it's not a sign of weakness for a grown adult to hit a child because the adult is too impatient to too stupid to figure out a problem that doesn't involve ā€¯hitting it"

more like mandatory.