Firefox still doesn't support chrome extensions

Every other browser like edge, chrome, yandex, brave, opera, etc all support Chrome extensions except Shitfox, why are they so resistant?

Attached: 1655525354210.png (780x408, 221.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/uBlock-Origin-works-best-on-Firefox
theverge.com/2022/6/10/23131029/mozilla-ad-blocking-firefox-google-chrome-privacy-manifest-v3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because every other browser is chrome now, my dude

Every browser supports Chrome extensions because every browser is a reskin of Chromium, except for Firefox, which uses Gecko.

fucking retard

Safari. Now fuck off

Enjoy Manifest V3.

expertly crafted bait

why doesnt chrome support firefox extensions

And chrome doesn't support containers, what's your point?

bad bait, have fun with MV3 user

epic thread

From what I could tell it's chrome calling the root object chrome while firefox calls it browser.

When will Firefox start using Chromium?

Are you retarded?

You ought to hope that never happens. If it does, Jewgle will have a complete monopoly over all web browsers. There will be no serious competitor left to prevent them destroying the web as we know it.

I hate firefox and every faggot that uses it
but I"m actually considering using it because of manifest v3
I shitcanned it in 2017 when they Quantumed all the extensions
But now Chrome is going one step worse

Come home white man
github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/uBlock-Origin-works-best-on-Firefox
theverge.com/2022/6/10/23131029/mozilla-ad-blocking-firefox-google-chrome-privacy-manifest-v3

I do use firefox myself, but don't you think we have already lost? Does anyone still give a shit about gecko, when market share of firefox is this small?

I don't give a shit about that as long as my tool keeps working. I am not picking a winning side, I'm picking what fits me the most

>I am not picking a winning side, I'm picking what fits me the most
Based, that should be the way to handle everything even political alignment.

maybe because all those browsers you listed are based on chromium?
>Every other browser like edge, chrome, yandex, brave, opera, etc all support Chrome extensions except Safari, why are they so resistant?

>edge, chrome, yandex, brave, opera
all of these are chrome reskins