Just found out Americans have car vending machines

Just found out Americans have car vending machines.

Attached: 151116-carvana-1.jpg (800x530, 84.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzsymRSMbz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More like a shitty fraud company that's entire "income" stream is scamming investors.

Imagine being so socially awkward and introverted that you'd buy used cars sight unseen just to avoid having to interact with other people. Yeah.... wouldn't that be... a thing.

And they're being investigated in multiple states for shady business practices.

youtube.com/watch?v=PzsymRSMbz0

Didn't I see this thing in Tokyo Drift?

Carvana needs to fucking die. They're doing their best to destroy the used car market.

Attached: 1630369866220.png (364x852, 72.07K)

I have bought two cars from that service simply because buying a car from a normal dealer is a pain in the ass.

So what are the theories? Is Carvana withholding the titles, or did they never have the titles to begin with? Where did they get the cars, and what intention did they have in holding onto the titles---what could be the benefit there, when it's already illegal to do that?

I would rather do that than deal with a goddamn stealership.
You can inspect the car all you like before you take delivery and they have a 7 day 400 mile return policy if you regret it, that's far better than the high pressure environment of a private party sale with the owner sitting next to you during the test drive and them giving you angry looks for wanting to inspect their jalopy with hand tools.

I remember it was state DMVs that were being glacially slow in processing titles that carvana found it easier to keep bouncing between different states and getting temp tags from each while they waited for paperwork in the original state.

do american memeposters really

reselling stolen cars from the black market. they don't actually own the car so they can't give you the title.

It's an option to get a car

Most have their cars delivered but you can pick one up at one of their locations and it's a dispensing machine, just a gimmick

this, eurofags are obsessed with the states

>machine breaks down and your car gets trapped for a week until they manage to fix it
nothing personal kid.

Attached: mcdonalds heavy metal.png (1080x1043, 1.89M)

one day you will order a car online and it will drive itself to your house and park in your driveway all by itself,
and people are so used to buying things online it won't be an issue to buy a car online

we have car vending machines but most of us cant afford new cars

These car vending machines are actually horrible because you can't check the quality of the car before you buy them

heard a lot of stories of people making fat profits from selling cars to them before they started shitting the bed financially

It was so much nicer. Dealerships make me very uncomfortable. I can shop online whenever i want. I do feel kind of bad for their workers though, they must feel pretty harried with the current market conditions

Dealerships are ass and run by con artists and jews. I'll gladly buy from a car vending machine where you can inspect it and test drive it for a week before it's finalized.

stealerships are useless middlemen that should be abolished. it's classic american cronyism at play. there's ZERO fucking reason why i shouldn't be able to buy directly from the manufacturer.

7 day return policy, that's 7 days to inspect the vehicle and return it if you don't like it

They exist for one reason, to offload some of the logistics of dealing with repairs/recalls etc., But that's what dealers should be, nothing else, just service centers, buying directly from the manufacturer should be the norm otherwise

just found out singapore has luxury car vending machines

Attached: 1648641610595.jpg (736x736, 124.16K)

btw. Ford is following Tesla's lead and going fixed-price online sales only for all it's electric vehicles.