Lol get fucked poorfags. I can’t wait to watch you pick up a 4th job

Lol get fucked poorfags. I can’t wait to watch you pick up a 4th job.

Attached: F38BF9CB-E57C-4103-8F90-49871A14562E.jpg (1242x1138, 211.79K)

I sure hope gasoline taxes don't go up. A poorfag filling a scooter hurts a lot worse than a 1%er refueling an Escalade.

I just hope trumps wins in 2024 so we can finish you poor fucks off once and for all.

It’s not hiking taxes. Think of it as recovering part of the massive social security burden that niggers, beaners and white trash impose on worthwhile taxpayers.

So basically hiking taxes then?

What nonsense is this? The poorest don’t pay taxes.

I have always been amazed that the people getting fucked the hardest in the ass are the ones supporting these politicians.

I just wish governments would cut spending in places they don't need to spend it. The prison for profit and military industrial complex need to die, but good fucking luck with that.

yes so the republicans are going after the middle class

Fuck paying my share, let the 1% continue to pay for all net taxes.

Yhe republican mindset is one part rich people, 1000 parts poor people who believe they could be rich people and don't want to be taxed in case they get rich some day. It's retarded

LETS FUCKING GO WELFARE STATE WOOOOO

Someone has to promote the "Lift yourself by your bootstraps" propaganda.

They sound like a bunch of motivational speaking con men.

Poors should pay tax, or forfeit their voting rights

Voters with no skin in the game may be the number one problem facing America, fucking blue dogs voting for every tax increase(at municipal level and up)

Attached: proxy-image (1).png (600x660, 537.08K)

Hey, if I had my way, the poorest 20% would be genocide and the next poorest 20% would be sent to re-education camps.
What do these people contribute to society? Nothing. All they do is suckle on the taxpayer’s teat, breed and commit crime. We’d be better off without them.

Hear hear user.

This is a lie. Like all the rest

I agree, no votes for non net taxpayers. Also, there needs to be a law against shitting out kids you can't afford.

Sure, some people will end up poor and unable to care for themselves. That's why they shouldn't qualify for things unless sterile to make another round of welfare takers.

I like Ebeneezer Scrooge.

>it's all lies
ok what does that mean, nothing is real?
of course not, you silly retard

It's the Republican way. Fuck the poor. Fuck the homeless. Fuck the low paid workers who can't afford a place to live.

Only wealthy White Christians who own land should be allowed to vote