My experience is that, if you don't act a certain way as a man, people will take advatange of you...

My experience is that, if you don't act a certain way as a man, people will take advatange of you. It doesn't matter if they are girls or guys, or if they are strangers, family or your closest friends. Even those who "want you well" do this innately.

What do you think Any Forums? Am I just crazy or is this obvious?

Attached: photo-1600887292404-ac6e38cf3302.jpg (1000x667, 64.61K)

I such a gullible person as well. I fall for the same shit and then realize it afterwards. At the same time, I start doubting whether or not my suspicions are realistic.

It's called being a doormat.

if you are weak or a push over or do not follow the 1950s "norms" then yes. If that is what you mean.

agreed. i've been on both sides in the past.

the only way to not be walked on is by owning your shit. i've done some dumbass things but since i own all my shit nobody walks on me anymore.

doesn't matter if your a leftist cuck or a "toxic chad", everyone respects big dick energy.

>yeah i did that. so what?

>yeah that happened to me. took it like a champ

>yeah i made a fool of myself. fuck im still laughing about it

I like this user, thank you.

>yeah I did that, so what?

yeah, I've screwed up recently, been having a drinking problem but now that I'm sober its hard to deal with the shit I did while drunk. Never hurt anybody or took from anybody, nobody depends on me so it didn't really affect anybody else, but still.

Attached: maledep.png (500x550, 152.71K)

People have a tendency to take advantage of things or beings that are deemed safe or riskless. Just let them think you are a cute little cat that they can do whatever they wish with you and when the time is right show them the beast that was resting inside.

Attached: Ouch.jpg (125x70, 1.29K)

But a doormat is someone who let's thigns happen to oneself. I just have "nice demeanor". I don't let people abuse me if I catch them doing it but it seems like I'm being targetted because I'm ACTING nice. Soft-spoken, don't show my annoyance, go out of my way to make conflicts/arguments etc. fair.

My advice is stop acting.

Get physical with people who pisses you off and deal with your own problem yourself. You don't need their annoyance to get over your addiction problem.

That's the thing: I can't really show that side. I search for it but it seems like every situation will be turned against me. There are so many people whom's asses I want to kick but I just imagine me getting arrested and them slandering me to my surroundings. I'm not a loner but I don't actively socialize so I fear that I can't handle my reputation to be tarnished.

I'm OP, not the alchoholic guy. Is it possible to signify this? I'm sort of a newfag...

Yeah I'm the alcoholic guy, I'm also not OP.

Kek

This is absolutely the way the world works.

Imo getting physical in today's world isn't an option bc there are so many entitled clowns rolling around you catch a charge or worse pretty quickly.

I make ppl visibly nervous and according to the wife "it's the way I carry myself ". I am a bigger man and have very broad shoulders and a beard but I think it's more a mentality. You signal to the world your willingness to participate in the manipulation. Women naturally manipulate and the men who buy into their lies will as well bc its too hard for them to admit the truth as it challenges their core. The best possible mentality to have is mental toughness and to truly not care what others think. I'm not saying you have to be an ass to everyone but be self contained and try not to be thirsty. You may see yourself as being friendly and smiling but the manipulative types will see you as needy and open to be gamed. Just give ppl stoic looks and genuinely deep down expect nothing from anyone.

user here

my dude let me tell you about last weekend because im still proud of my recovery

>live in canada
>early march, she be cold as fuck outside boys
>already piss loaded but me and my bud go to see another bud bartending the hot new bar on the board walk
>11/10 fucked ask where the washroom is and someone points to the wall
>cant find the washroom, ill go piss on the board walk
>cant stand up taking my piss. I keep staggering left or right. towards or away from the harbour
>realize i might fall into the cold ass harbour alone (my buddy was still inside) when its super dark and mentally prepare myself for it
>fall into the building on my right (water on my left)
>cock still out i center myself mid span of the board walk
>drift to the left and know what comming

now most people would have panicked, most people would have died in those cold temps too drunk to even stand, but my big dick energy saved me.

>trip on whatever they call that 6"x6" pressure treated rail with the cleats on it
>start to fall but i expected this
>diver training (oh yeah i became a scuba diver for shits and gigs) kicks right in
>fall into water totally unphased
>i dont swallow any water thanks to my padi cert
>like every time im thrown into the water. >actuallythewaters great.jpg
>get my bearings and find a way to climb 20' back up to the board walk elevation
>see my buddy
>dude where the fuck have you been
>"sorry dude i fell into the harbour"
>salt water soaked actually keeps me warm or maybe i was that drunk. anywho i was actually quite warm
>walks back into the bar with the confidence of a god
>instantly sit down at the table full of women who was bumming smokes off us to tell them how i just walked out of the frigid harbour mid winter like it was nothing
>other dudes are staring at me
>legit pay them no mind because i know if any of them fell in their mother would be writing their obituaries
>toughestmotherfuckinghere.jpeg

*comment too long will continue story*

Alright, I guess this is the only way. Thanks for your advice.

I came close have one of those girls take me home but it all goes down hill from here

>manger comes to with the machine to pay my bill and kick me out
>i wasnt fucking having it until my two buddies (to my surprise both bartenders working were good buds of mine) told me i had to go and they called a cab
>not going to fight with my buds i say ok, pay my bill and leave.
>me any my drinking buddy realize there is no cab willing to pick up the super drunk dude that soaking wet in harbour watrer.
>in the end i had to split with $200 for a hotel room so i didnt freeze to death on the street
>make and receive some calls the next morning. the heralds state that my god like rebound of what could have killed most (or at least put them is the emergency room) it to be a legend.

the moral of the story is this. once, by many of the same people for doing the same dumb shit, this would have reflected negatively on me. but since i had a god like recovery, took it like a man, and learned to laugh at my self for it - people now think i've got the biggest brass ball in the province.

find you own way OP. but no matter what ALWAYS OWN YOUR SHIT

same user here

can you tell us what happend?

This is fucking hilarious and I salute you.

Attached: jack.gif (500x282, 905.5K)

With "own your shit", do you mean stop acting nicely? I do stand for what I think etc., I just think the way I go about it is wrong. I think touched on it pretty well.

im a big guy too FYI.

i've had to learn the hard way the balance of not being a dick and not acting too nicely.

all the mistakes you've made you have to own that shit and say "yeah i did that so what". but stand your ground.

im of the camp of dont give an inch but dont take an inch. if someone fucks with you at a bar or a party tell them to fuck off. If they ask you to go outside for a fight tell to to fuck off because your too busy drinking having a good time. but if you get into a fight realize getting your ass kicked is better them running away. ultimately at least you tried and you got to challenge yourself and because of that you'll only grow as a human.

in the end, always do what you feel is right but take yours friends advice. and whatever you decide own that shit.

in the end if your ugly, fat, out of shape, dumb, on the wrong side of the political compass, or whatever; women have a big untalked about appreciation for no compromise confidence.

find what you truly like about youself, hone* in on that and drop everything else. if your current life style isnt working then find a new one that fits.

P.S. i only got my divers cert because i wanted to test myself out of my comfort zone. and since it saved my life and made a good story it def paid off.

Cheers OP! let me know if you got anymore questions

thanks dude. three days later and me and boys are still laughing about it.

>climb right the fuck out from the habour and start fucking on the bitches