ITT: we larp as women

ITT: we larp as women

Attached: istockphoto-1151318153-612x612.jpg (612x408, 18.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RJHctyXPmkg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I LIKE BLACK DICKS GIMME BLACK DICKS NOT TINY WHITE ONES

Heyyy

i'm sorry i told you i hated you and your dick was small, mercy was in gatorade and i had period cramps

OMG SHOES AND CHAD AND DEMOCRATS AND ASTROLOGY AND BLM AND I LOOOOOOOOOOVE CHADS DICK

No, I don't want to have sex with you

Attached: 1645862130786.jpg (1124x889, 807.93K)

chad here, women love my dick

>chad here

Attached: 1640293373929.png (645x770, 16.07K)

But Heaven is never forever
She came, a spent storm
From the clouds;

Leaving serpents in office
Inside every gate
To lick righteous holes
Blinding Lords to the fate;

Of virgins forced naked
To defile on rent knees
Hacked and racked backwards
Menses choking their pleas;

More whore more
Twitching make me wet with thee
Carcass rub me raw.

say that to my face not online an see wat happens im all jacked up on mountain dew im finna bust a cap in ur dome piece cuz no cap im bussin fr on god

I LIKE WHITE MEN MORE THAN BLACK MEN!

>I've had a bad dream and you were in it, so now I'm mad at you today.
(true story)

NAG NAG NAG NAG BAAAAAAWWWW NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG BAAAAAAWWWW NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG BAAAAAAWWWW NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG BAAAAAAWWWW NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG BAAAAAAWWWW NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG BAAAAAAWWWW NAG NAG NAG NAG

thats the best impression of a woman i can do

Hello. My name is Sheila.

I want a divorce.

This is one of the many things most women do. It's their way of fishing. They think if they make shit up to make you feel guilty, you will confess to something that never happened.

Same with Astrology. Ohhhh it's written in the stars that you are a Satanist with no soul and you murder children. Same bullshit.

How? There are no women on the internet.

women dont belong here so fuck off

Holy shit you nailed it ma'am

take a cock in your ass, nigger

It's ma'am!
youtu.be/RJHctyXPmkg

I identify as male.

so i was like the other driving down St. John Avenue and there was like some much traffic. however that day I really had to go to the bank for something i really needed to. Do you remember what I am talking about? anyways. the radio was on like no even that loud I swear, and then like after taking a left off the I drive over a pothole and then continue driving but i couldnt remember the exact direction so I had to pull over and ask siri. omg shit was so annoying cause there was no reception so I had to get off the car and ask for directions and then there was like this guy on the steet who probably looked dead. finally this guy omg so helpful told me that the bank was just blocks down the street. he was such a lifesaver. when i got to th