How do you cure gender dysphoria without self mutilation and depression

How do you cure gender dysphoria without self mutilation and depression.

Attached: ther.jpg (750x744, 169.7K)

You dont have it. Nobody does. Its a fad that caught on because lonely nobody's could restart their lives and become part of a community where they feel important.

Live in reality, disconnect from social media / VR garbage. Do physical labor and focus on your skillset and self improvement.
The dysphoria crap is entirely about wanting to be accepted for being useless and weaker.

I had it very mildly, I started expressing it to my friends and through my self expression and it went away.

I have a couple girly traits and call myself non-binary but I'm basically a man. 100%

I have worked it out. It's not wanting to be a girl, it's wanting to be accepted for a lack of masculine traits and weakness.

By growing the fuck up.

Get rid of the things that made you think this is an actual thing in the first place; social media.

isnt' this site supposed to be 18 and up?
fuck off you zoomer cunt

I'm 22

From an external point of you it looks like you're depressed and lonely, and you (and your woke friends) found a scapegoat (your cock) for all your problems. But, heh, I'm not in your mind.

If they can't remove it themselves, maybe they can take mental health prescriptions.

Wrong. Gender dysphoria predates the internet.

Stop encouraging it to begin with.
Boom! 99.999% cured before they ever showed signs of it.

Wrong. Sadly gender dysphoria predates its acceptance. It was a very lonely predicament in the 90s.

John Money molesting children and then pretending he was doing research isn't evidence dysphoria existed or transitioning helped.

Yeah no

Ok. Let me say it a different way. Whether or not dysphoria is real, the phenomenon of people believing they have it predates the internet.

Self Esteem.

Wrong. Its fetishism

if you're a boy?
stop jerking off, lock it up in a cage preferably to prevent that degenerate behavior
then, force yourself to suck cocks until you no longer enjoy it
that should do the trick

Anti-psychotics, and in particular pimozide, are effective at suppressing the symptoms of genuine dysphoria. Which is why it's not given to people who actually have it due to how pharmaceutical companies aren't in the business of helping people, they're in the business of keeping them sick.
Actual dysphoria is extremely rare, you probably do not have it. The people who claim to have it but don't due to either self-diagnosis or misdiagnosis is far greater in number than those who actually have it.
>non-binary
Not a thing that actually exists. But then again neither does gender - that's just pseudoscience peddled by a pederast named John Money. The two boys he supposedly "helped' became the first members of the 41%.

That doesn't stop what that user said from being true though. There is no basis for the concept of gender in the entire field of biology. There is basis, however, for people who believe they were born in the wrong body benefiting from anti-psychotic medication as well as basis for homosexuals benefiting from therapy as to help them not continue the cycle of abuse that perpetuates said neurosis.

Actually, he's right on that part but only in the sense that there have been studies on dysphoria done by people other than John Money. But then again John Money is the one who came up with the concept of gender to begin with. The neurosis of dysphoria predates the theory of gender, IIRC.