What cosmetic surgeries should I get? I can't quite figure out what is wrong with my face

What cosmetic surgeries should I get? I can't quite figure out what is wrong with my face

Attached: Snapchat-877102818.jpg (1468x3079, 586.59K)

nah man if that’s actually you(highly doubt it) you’re fine. You look like a human, be glad you don’t actually look all fucked up and shit. I wonder if you posted this to get compliments though?

No i just want to look good not average

And I'm really short only 171cm i need to look really good with such height

literally just stop doing duckface and trying to accentuate your cheekbones

A good curb stomping should fix you right up

Good news: most would consider you above average in terms of looks
Bad news: 171cm is pretty short for a guy. In my country (Croatia), if you're anywhere below like 180cm people might consider you short.

Alltogether, your chances of banging chicks are still pretty good. Just don't go for those above 175cm and you'll be fine dude.

I don't i ahve such cheekbones because of mistakes in my life but now Im fixing myself eating a lot and gaining weight

I still need to improve it I'm not happy at all with how i look right now

>wants to look uglier
why? Surgery OBJECTIVELY makes you look uglier unless if you have 10 million dollars to spare for it.

just work out kek

Timestamp or fuck off with this LARP

I do but i have serious issues with my joints. I have strength to lift bigger weights but pain in my wrists is stopping me.

Attached: 20220308_000517.jpg (1312x1491, 330.03K)

Attached: 20220308_002609.jpg (3264x2448, 1.66M)

You look good. Concentrate on improving your mental health and self image.

Yesterday i started taking schizo pills and some benzo replacement that doesn't addict you
My psychiatrist also wanted to prescribe me ssri but i didn't want to

How about shirtless?

the bowlcut has to go

it is an insult to god, and to man

I already in bed falling asleep sorry and I don't have recent ones because i didn't go to the gym in last few weeks
Here is one from few months ago but i lost 9 kg since then

Attached: Snapchat-1902714452.jpg (1458x1202, 319.14K)

And yes I know i could have gyno I plan to got to docotr

Looking good. Should be easy to get the gains back. How big is your dick?

Surprisingly big for my height, 18.5 cm is the most i measured but lately it's been more like 17.5 because i was on big doses on Xanax every day