Now I am your obedient Mexican slave. What would you order me to please you and satisfy you?

Now I am your obedient Mexican slave. What would you order me to please you and satisfy you?

Attached: IMG_20220214_172750_070.jpg (1920x2560, 1.43M)

post feet

jump off a cliff

please stop. Have some dignity.

This. I would cooooooooom

find Jesus

Stop posting.

this won't work either
i need some dirtier stuff
to fill my heterosexual needs!

Got kik?

Yes sir

Attached: DSC01308 (2).jpg (2951x2970, 1.15M)

Finalmente volviste, compadre. Disculpa si no te terminé de responder en tu último hilo, me fui a comer salchipapa con los panas.

Sharpie in pooper

I jump from my bed to the floor does that count sir?

Imagine the smell..

I'm trying sir but I can't help myself I get an intense need to show my butt and please men and end posting again. I'm gonna try to keep my dignity though

There's a lot of Jesus. It's a common name in Mexico. Do I find the hottest?

Damn, spread legs for my bb, I want to see you dick and nutsack

How much pleasure would I give you sir?

Wanna see more of my butt? How much dirtier?

Attached: DSC01307 (2).jpg (2885x2923, 1.28M)

Chublatinsub but I'm don't have Kik right now

I would tell you to restack the sandstone rock retaining wall next to my driveway, and when you were done with that clean up the dog shit in the yard, then turn over the compost piles.

Hola compadre. No pasa nada. Cómo estuvieron las salchipapas? Que has hecho? Alcanzaste a leer lo que te comenté de ser flaco vergon y masculino que eso es lo que les encanta más a los chicos gay

It's not a sharpie because I'm poor but it's the cheap version

Attached: IMG_20220307_143034_125~2.jpg (2926x2778, 721.88K)

Right now smells like birria. Have you eaten birria?

Yes sir. You like what you see?

Attached: IMG_20220228_212839_508~2.jpg (2207x2578, 886K)

Would I get a recompense for being a good slave?

>Hola compadre. No pasa nada. Cómo estuvieron las salchipapas? Que has hecho?
Estuvieron bastante sabrosas la verdad, el día de ayer también salimos a comernos otras.
>Alcanzaste a leer lo que te comenté de ser flaco vergon y masculino que eso es lo que les encanta más a los chicos gay
Si me acuerdo. Voy a probar suerte en unos meses tanto con chicas como con chicos a ver qué tal me va.
También me acuerdo que me dijiste que estabas delgado, como te llegaste a engordar tanto?

Is he gonna be okay? What was his prognosis? I hope it's not rectal cancer.