What’s your best Asian “massage” parlor story? Successes and nightmares both welcome

What’s your best Asian “massage” parlor story? Successes and nightmares both welcome.

Attached: BA504304-4151-4EBD-97B7-95EBE60037C1.jpg (828x484, 344.02K)

So, this one time at asian massage camp...

I saw one while I was out buying marijuana last week. It was pretty normal for an asian-run massage place. Neon, no windows, nobody standing outside.

What’s been done to those women and the things they have to endure day to day are enough to make any reasonably decent dude’s dick soft. Shit is awful.

>got a gift certificate for a massage from my parents
>they say i always seem so stressed out and think it'll do me good
>never leave the house so it sits on a shelf until it's almost expired
>fuck it it's been four months since i've been out of the house so might as well use it before it expires so make an appointment
>go out touch grass etc.
>arrive way way too early because misjudged traffic
>taco place further down the shopping center
>have a dozen tacos to pass the time
>time for appointment finally arrives and not feeling so great...being out of house is tough, and i've already got migraine and don't feel like talking to people anymore
>still...can't let it go to waste
>enter massage parlor and half-asian woman welcomes me says she sees my dad often and offers several massage options
>don't really know about massages so just say "just whatever you give my dad i guess"
>go to back room, undress, stay in underwear because it's my first time
>few minutes later she comes in, it's massage as usual, i imagine
>then, near the end, she spanks me hard once
>surprised speechless by her action, stunned silence, eyes wide open
>she spanks me again
>it hurts and i don't know what to do and all i can wonder is how many times she's done this to my dad what the fuck is going on
>she keeps spanking
>suddenly my stomach rumbles
>oh fuck oh god no
>she doesn't stop though
>start crying
>keeps spanking
>my blistered red ass screams as an inescapable deluge of taco-fueled diarrhea force projectiles onto the massage table
>deal with aftermath as best i can but it's all just a blur...remember cleaning up, getting offered refund but refusing, go home
>vow to never leave the house ever again
>never have

FYI: Under the law, a gift card cannot expire until at least five years from the date it was activated.

Thanks for the advice.

look at that goon
in the old days he'd be dead from gout or some young boy he raped would have stabbed him
he's a big friend of Trump and Epstein, and lurked around Palm Springs where they all committed their crimes

Raping boys when he was literally arrested for fucking women. You libtard faggots have so much semen leaking out of your brains that you’re incoherent.

At least they get paid to do it.

ok thanks for sharing your faggot opinion, faggot

>be me
>need to get my rocks off
>decide to hit up an asian massage parlor
>first time but the location seems nice
>not sketchy at all
>house mother greets me and explains services in broken engrish
>pay for 4 hands, 1 hour massage
>lets me choose from a lineup of young asian girls
>make my choice and they show me to the room
>undress, get on table
>service starts
>this is nice
>big pillowy asian tits on both of them
>halfway through, right after the flip there's a knock on the door
>oh shit it's the feds
>one girl answers it and there's a big white woman waiting
>we'll call her big bertha
>big bertha is built like a brick shithouse
>both asians leave
>uhhhh.jpeg
>big bertha oils up and starts cranking my hog
>whatever, i can live with this
>suddenly feel a big meaty finger the size of a bratwurst prod my hole of shame
>taken aback but i say fuck it
>relax myself and she gets the cue
>immediately turns my shithole into uncle knuckle's chuckle bunker
>she is UP in there
>gives me an ear splitting prostate orgasm
>feel like i got my money's worth
>next day
>blood and shit in my underwear
>i'm literally leaking from being stretched so thoroughly
>have to bring extra underwear with me to work so i can change on my lunch break
>this lasts for about a week
>my boy period finally stops
>went back to see big bertha a few times after that
>god bless you big bertha

I thought about going to an AMP, but the woman in charge looked like cross dressing Kim Jong Il. I have heard these women are called "mamasan" and don't reflect the quality of the women who do the rub and tug.

Went to one a few weeks ago, had a good time. Went with a couple buddies. Women are a little older maybe late 30s early 40s. Whatever the girl I was massaged by had great tits and thin body. I love tits. They were korean. Koreans have the biggest and best tits of any Asian country. Anyways she gives me an ok massage, was nice though. She tells me to flip over, im hard as could be. I'm not big but I've never had a complaint. She likes it. She asks what I want, I said everything, she blows me with a condom, still felt good. Then she gets on top and rides me cowgirl. She knows what she's doing. Start really slamming her down on me. Blow my load, and feel great. She helps me get dressed and kisses me. I get that she's being nice cause I'm paying her. I had a good time overall. Plan on going back soon.

LARP.

What was cost all in?

Agreed. They don’t just ask what you want. There are pay tiers. This is bullshit.

Hahaha not a larp.

>Today!
>Balls full, GF away
>Lightbulb.jpg
>Head over to an amp i'd been meaning to hit
>Call them up, make appt.
>Heard good things but you never know
>Get there are see the white doorbell
>Game on
>Tiny cute thing opens the door dressed like a stewardess
>could be 30, could be 60. Sometimes you can never tell
>Pay house fee, strip
>100 on the table
>She walks in, sees cash, "You want sucky or *handjob motion*
>I want sucky
>Condom? No, no condom
>Get masterful head from gorgeous woman
>blow in mouth, she keeps going, gets every drop.

Get dressed, ask when she works and float out in a daze. Honestly had to stop myself from going back again tonight.

AMP's can be hit or miss, but when they hit, my lord they're incredible.

Hot.