Fired from my do nothing job for doing nothing

>fired from my do nothing job for doing nothing

Attached: 1648002200417.gif (600x900, 861.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawhelp.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shouldve done something

as you know how the job and company works
come back as a consultant

You can try to become a retarded streamer, like other lazy people do.

How much can you make off that? I watch a pubg streamer every other day and he seems to make $300 a month from it, despite being the best player I have ever seen and very entertaining and extroverted.

Really only two methods:
Be attractive, the absolute best at what you do, and be extremely lucky
Or:
Find something niche but oddly compelling, and commit to it 100%

>be me
>been working at job for 2 years
>get passed over for promotion twice
>the two idiots they gave the position to fucked everything up
>one stepped down the other just got fired for sexual harrasment
>tfw they still wont give me the position
>tfw i realize it's because i'm not in the sekrit club with the managers

Attached: feels-bad-man-frog.gif (498x498, 2.59M)

What does this have to do with technology?

Do companies install screen monitoring malware on work computers?

Attached: 1630224776110.png (208x224, 91.22K)

This is a very strange statement. You say you are someone who does nothing as a job. Then you say that you were fired for doing nothing. I'm not sure how you can get hired to do nothing and get fired for doing nothing. I think you mean that you were not doing your job the way that the store wanted you to.
If you feel you have been wrongfully terminated, you should contact a lawyer. If you don't have money for a lawyer, you can contact your local legal aid office. If you live in the United States, you can look for a free or low-cost lawyer at lawhelp.org/
If you live in another country, you should look for a local lawyer.

My company can’t even pay suppliers on time, I highly doubt they’re organized enough for something that extreme

Welcome to the rest of your life

Everyone was out there partying during the good times, now everyone is about to get fired. Feels good man. Dog bless capitalishm.
it has nothing to do with technology

Welp, looks like you actually needed to something. Several times in fact, if they fired you for not doing anything.
Learn to play office politics better, user.

Attached: wacky_sales_guy.jpg (500x500, 129.67K)

yes if you work for a bank

/qa/ lost faggot

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEE FUCKING BIDEN STOP FUCKNG STEALING THE VOTES YOU FUCKING BIDEN PEOCE OF SHETE GOD FUCKING DAMN IT NOBODY OTED FOR YOU YE FOCKEN BLOODY BASTERDE NOBODYYYYY BOTED VIDEN NNNNNNNNNNN GOT DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Mr TRUMP COME BACKE FUCKIEN BEDEN STLE ELECTION FOFKECN BIDEN I HAE GOD MDAN AND BY THE AY I FUCKING TYPED OUT THE CAPTHCA

Cucked by assburgers.

shut up retard

Just leave
>Be me
>c/s degree, want promotion
>Pajeet manager gives it to un-qualified pajeetling
>She fucks everything up
>Literally gets one of my ex-colleagues to call me 2 months later and see if I'll come back at the next band up
>Already got another better job

You didnt do nothing but you wouldnt be willing to admit youre storing CP on the company network, would you?