ITT: People that deserve to have their first amendment rights revoked

ITT: People that deserve to have their first amendment rights revoked

Attached: thequartering.jpg (1400x1400, 281.15K)

I don't know who this guy is and don't care. And I don't care about anyone's opinion. That leaves you, faggot. You are so hurt over what someone else thinks and says, you shit up the internet with your faggot bullshit.

Don't like, don't watch.

Next.

quarterpounder has really gone off the rails lately, after that whole frosk thing.

he does nothing but ultra clickbait so he can grift to afford that $$$$$ new house he is building. even in a few of his videos he talked about making more vids for the SOLE point of raking in more money cause "new houses are expensive"

i lost the last tiny shred of respect for him when his fat alcoholic ass got tanked and went on yellow flashs show and preceeded to yell at EVS (who was 100% in the right and has helped quarterpounder greatly in the past)

tldr: fuck quarterpounder

He looks like one of the default bosmer heads from Morrowind

Isn't he OK? I don't watch his vids, but remember him shitting on some SJW's a good while back, so he seemed alright then. What's new?

Hi All Jeremy here from the quartering and what the fuck did you just say about me?

when OP doesnt understand what the word "rights" mean.
The first Amendment to the US constitution isnt a right given to you by government, its a right given to you by just existing and the government can not infringe on that right.

Any reason why or... you're just a whiney bitch?

I can play his shit at 2x speed and its still too slow

Hi Jeremy. Please stop drinking and click baiting. Also you being on Any Forums proves you hate niggers

No. Just for that I am gunna piss down my basement floor drain again.

Fuck niggers for going out for pizza with my wife.

Idiot. The government can literally just change the constitution whenever they want. Cope and seethe. Retard.

Atleast you're being honest about what you want to do. Very unlike a traditional leftie.

I cannot wait for retards like you to be shot in the back of the head and left for dead in a ditch

Nobody. I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. That said, no one owes you a platform for your views, and if you get de-platformed by a private social media company then it's your own damn fault and you have no right to cry afoul.

Only thing I know about that guy is he's one of those "I'm not sexist but..." kind of tools

based and bosmerpilled

Attached: woodelfmale.jpg (230x220, 8.87K)

his gf

Attached: woodelffemale.jpg (230x220, 7.28K)

tits or gtfo

yes they could, but that would also force a massive revolt if enough people living under that government disagreed with that decision.

Attached: you.png (501x506, 207.57K)

don't mind me, just checking the digits

Attached: dubs_helper.jpg (750x458, 41.49K)

OP