BREAKING: Russian banks may issue cards with China's UnionPay as Visa, Mastercard cut links

BREAKING: Russian banks may issue cards with China's UnionPay as Visa, Mastercard cut links

As Western services keeps cutting ties with Russia, new opportunities surges from brands and services from allied countries such as China, India, Brazil, North Korea, Pakistan and many others.

Attached: UnionPay news.png (900x1000, 726.29K)

Oh no, the ruble is going to worth even less!

Enjoying your new gas prices, John?

kek i live in a major us city where i use quick efficient public transportation. also sorry i work from home? kek go back to breaking rocks or whatever you do man

Ayy

Attached: ayy.jpg (1660x934, 223.29K)

Yeah... either your fares are going up or your taxes are going up

Why are you so angry, motherfucker? Reality maked you upset?

ooo numbers go up
nah they said they weren't doing any fare hikes this year. maybe next year but idrc i get money taken out for that pretax.
angry? i never even cursed dude. i don't care about gas prices. they can go up. honestly i'm fine with the price of everything going up immensely if it means that i get to watch a live stream of putin being hung by his own people

interesting how I can't find that story on the BBC site, it's almost like OP went on the internet and told lies or something

They don't bother me, Vlad.

It's on the first fucking page. How is your ADHD so bad that you can't focus for one page?

english is not your first language

ok, it'll be easy for you to c/p a link then won't it

Attached: Capture.jpg (897x2059, 342.97K)

Retard.

looks like china is buying russia.

>Russians are now completely at mercy of China
nice cope, Russia
feel the leash tightening around your neck? Putin holds your leash but Xi Jingping holds all of your leashes

Exactly

When all countries should be allying ourselves against the masked horde, we're fighting amongst ourselves allowing those bat eaters to gain power. It's fucking disgusting

china doesn't need to buy them, after seeing the state of their fighting force they could just zerg rush russia

You don't even have a first language, because all you say is nonsense.

did i maked you upset?

Did I make you, faggot?

Attached: 1310406672442.jpg (636x416, 82.95K)

That's actually kinda impressive, usually when you become the target of the globohomo jews, you get ruined no matter what. Glad to see that the world really could go on without the jews.

not as impressive as your cringe levels