Video games are fucking stupid and fantastical...

Video games are fucking stupid and fantastical. Anybody with their shit together doesn’t need to escape from reality by jumping into retarded fantasy worlds because they know where they’re heading in reality.

The only “adults” who get excited over the next, triple A videogoyme are directionless manchildren who, instead of admitting their incompetencies, get a quick and easy dopamine hit from achieving some meaningless feat in a video-game instead of actually achieving anything real and tangible.

Attached: 1918.jpg (1022x758, 102.09K)

You the faggot that was LARPing about having a lumber company inherited from your dad?

Attached: 1633876494254.jpg (413x395, 22.17K)

No larp about it. It is the cold hard truth, son. Sucks to be you

Hear me out...
I just headshotted Idolaf Battle-Born in the Bannered Mare, threw his body off of the balcony.
Then in front of everyone in the tavern, bashed his head open with my warhammer (Maximum Carnage mod).
I then picked up his bloody skull and put it in the stew pot.
Video games help me get the violent impulses out of my system. I take fantastic post-battle screenshots for wallpapers.

Nothing wrong with playing every now and then but faggots who put hundreds of hours into games when they could be out having sex or doing something otherwise productive are losers. OP is just a jaded friendless fag. sage.

Forgot the image

Attached: SkyrimSE 2022-03-07 09-27-05.png (1638x898, 2M)

I have tons of friends. You're just projecting. Sad really.

Escaping reality. You'd apply that to drugs, books, alcohol, movies and television as well right?

But not weeb message boards, that's real shit.

I have tons of friends. You're just projecting. Sad really.

confirmed: op is a faggot

>projecting this hard

Attached: 1006827.jpg (1008x760, 110.08K)

Oh yeah, people with successful small businesses in the labor industry definitely spend their free time making the same thread over and over maligning people's hobbies on a website full of nerds, virgins and trannies LMAO.

Attached: 1626748556201.jpg (900x900, 65.93K)

>small business
Sure kid. I own a fucking huge successful business. But it's fine if you need to cope. I don't mind.

Prove it.

Attached: 1641370298367.jpg (337x461, 39.22K)

Why? I have no reason to lie. You can trust me. What would i gain? Exactly, nothing. That's how you know I'm for sure telling the truth.

Time stamp of you in front of the business and with your dad or you’re larping.

>I have no reason to lie
And yet people do it here all day every day
>You can trust me
Lol! No
>What would i gain
Attention? Adulation from retards. I don't know why you faggots do this exactly.
>That's how you know I'm for sure telling the truth
This how I know for sure you're full of shit

Attached: 1639411270918.gif (220x220, 185.16K)

>trust me bro
Lol no, nigger.

Attached: lies.jpg (453x576, 94.68K)

Go play a video game you autistic mong, you'll have more of a social life that way.

I bet you're a hit a parties...