Installing SELinux is like getting the vax

Installing SELinux is like wearing a mask and getting the vax: you're genuinely protected from viruses and not backdoored by muh secret 5g microchips, but (You) will bitch and whine about it all day anyway just because it came from muh gubmint, because every board is actually Any Forums and you're all schizos.

Attached: 1200px-SELinux_logo.svg.png (1200x1085, 143.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.erratasec.com/2014/09/many-eyes-theory-conclusively-disproven.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: b9d.png (610x613, 106.84K)

I won't deny we spy on citizens, no one has any doubt about that anymore (thanks a lot snowden ya fuckin prick). But if this were one of the things we use for that, do you really think we'd develop it in our own name, for a software ecosystem full of tech-savvy privacy-conscious people

Attached: 1_ft2K5ZW4bgAaBkO8xcXaMg.png (611x720, 94.06K)

>actually implying the """"vaccine"""" isn't fake bullshit designed to make you sterile and visit the hospital more often so they can put you on dangerous opioids
>implying any (((IBM))) Red Hat garbage is usable and not glowie botnet shit
Yikes. I'm going blind.
This.
>don't you see it's actually GOOD that we spy on people and take away their God-given freedoms
Fuck. Off. DUMB IBM glowie.

>(((IBM))) Red Hat garbage
This isn't IBM dumbass, *we* write this shit, RTFC. Not even a government secret. It's public info, literally "dear citizens, here ya go, signed: nsa."

Attached: selinux-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 36.88K)

NSA, CIA, FBI, ABC, CBS, IBM, it's all the same shit. Three letters connected straight to Fort Knox, the true Church of Satan. Yeah I think I'll stick to my Mac.

the KEK operating systems initiative

I don't understand this. Isn't the whole SE Linux thing open source ?

You can SEE the source code. If you are that paranoid about it being used by the government as a botnet, or to track you, can't you just read the source code ?

>stick to your backdoored flammable craptop
>rather than use an OS that can't possibly be pozzed because if it were then we'd have no plausible deniability because our name is literally right on the front
shrug. w/e

Attached: Selinux_introduction_large.jpg (1140x760, 185.45K)

Yes, and due to its known origins, it's heavily audited. Ironically some of the most secure software for Linux, because on top of being designed as security software in the first place, it's also under constant scrutiny on high alert.

logically, since the NSA uses it as well, they would have incentive to patch that software if a bug was found.

Since it's open source, they can't keep it to themselves.

I will never understand these people

Because its millions lines of code

>b9d.png
Die

Attached: KYMjak3.png (645x770, 27.83K)

If the NSA really, genuinely wanted to make working and safe antivirus software for Linux, I'd imagine this is exactly why they did it in their own name: so schizoautists will scrutinize it down to the last paren, think every honest mistake is a backdoor, and immediately bitch and whine about it as soon as it's pushed. It's free labor, lel. And then that same distrust also ensures no one but the NSA will actually use it. So the NSA basically gets paranoid opsec experts to write them a personal internal-use backend for free.

SELinux, Fedora and all other NSA developed software is the future of Linux.

Attached: 1655520717201.png (1079x781, 226.91K)

>You can SEE the source code. If you are that paranoid about it being used by the government as a botnet, or to track you, can't you just read the source code ?
I don't have any knowledge in C
Not a lot of people actually audit open-source (((softwares)))
blog.erratasec.com/2014/09/many-eyes-theory-conclusively-disproven.html

Exception to the rule. You really think no one is gonna audit something that literally says right on the cover it's made by the NSA

>Not a lot of people actually audit open-source (((softwares)))
This. The idea of Linux as a secure OS is propesterous when you consider IBM's connection to Fort Knox combined with the fact that anyone can add malware to the AUR or a PPA and do much worse damage to your computer than Windows would ever allow. And that's not even mentioning the backdoors that are likely hidden inside one of the many millions of lines of code. Do you really want Fort Knox to see your hentai collection? I don't. My waifu is for me only.

If the NSA wanted to backdoor SELinux they'd do it as IBM, not as NSA

Why backdoor Linux when they have Intel ME.

Don't forget AMD PSP