Why do Republicunts care so much what two consenting adults do?

Why do Republicunts care so much what two consenting adults do?

Attached: 09644E4C-6FF5-445D-9FBC-C82E1DBAFB95.jpg (1600x900, 794K)

Because they are openly authoritarian while claiming to be pro-freedom.

Cuz most cops are fat retards and the only thing they have are obese wives who look like crap.
It hurts them to think hot girls are donking some guy and not them.

Yes, it's pretty funny that such people will talk about free market economics, unless it involves sexuality.
Because they hate men having sexual freedom as much as the sex negative feminist left does.
In addition, cops and the prison for profit system need to keep their jobs, and don't give a fuck about what they have to do to the average person to get it.

Because they want taxes on services.

Because obsessing over pp parts and race has pretty much become the entire party platform?

Because the entire world is falling apart, letting kikes, niggers and faggots have their way.

>Why do Republicunts care so much what two consenting adults do?
they have to divert attention away from how the right wing are the true cucks

Attached: alt-right_cucks_01.jpg (951x472, 98.49K)

Attached: alt-right_cucks_02.jpg (1683x730, 232.63K)

interesting take.
Its different if democrats force mask mandates and vaccine mandates huh?

If you dont like the laws, change them. I suspect there is a law against prostitution there. Simply start a petition and have the locals sign it in support and submit this to your local or state rep. Lamenting on Any Forums is silly if you really care about this.

I think if you really look around you will find "all republicans" dont all agree on anything, neither do democrats. Your idiotic question assumes too much.

>Republicans pounce!
You really need to get some new pages in your books at some point.

I know from experience that it's almost never consensual with hookers. The proof is that I have had sex with close to 100, never been turned down once, but I know for a fact no woman would ever consent to sex with me. I am 36 years old and have never even gotten consent to go on a date. Hookers let themselves get raped by guys like me to fund their addiction of choice or to survive.

Attached: alt-right_cucks_03.jpg (982x581, 203.53K)

Because most people are pro freedom unti they do something they disagree with for moral/economic/political reasons, tehn tehy suddenly hate it. Its hard as fuck to find someone who can say "I disagree with x but I don't think it should be made illegal"

If you paid them and they accepted the payment, that was consent.
Sounds like someone who wants to raise white birth rates, even if they have to go Handmaid's Tale to get it.

Attached: alt-right_cucks_04.jpg (1401x708, 139.84K)

>If you paid them and they accepted the payment, that was consent
This

Is it consent if I put a gun to a girl's head and tell her she's dead unless she fucks me? It's coercion. I have what they need and they'll do what it takes to get it, but they don't want to do it.

Attached: alt-right_cucks_05.jpg (899x779, 222.61K)

b/c as people into nonconsensual sex with kids it confuses them

That’s no different than having a job

ehm.. democrats are in charge of that area user