Math is a waste of time

>the only math I use is boolean logic
>don't know how to solve quadratic equation
>6years exp, 134k net pay (texas) as a tech lead
why u niggas waste time on calculus n shieeeet?

Attached: 0a8.jpg (859x414, 51.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/verboten-publishing/calculus-is-a-utamaro-konaki-jiji-97dce600042b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>texas
ok gay retard cowboy

This has to be bait

>0a8.jpg
FUCKING DIE

Attached: KYMjak3.png (645x770, 27.83K)

I used calculus last week to solve an optimization problem. But if you’re happy as a code monkey, good for you.

What are some intuition based maths? I was bored out of my mind doing rote algebra in highschool. Is stats intuition based?

Stats is more about keeping track of a lot of things rather than it being a complex topic

when I need to optimize shit i say
>ey you faggot who just graduated from university and likes to read math papers: optimize this shit
and it is optimized, simple as that, why the fuck would I do this boring shit myself

Ok, ill help you. That's why i'm paid 150k in a loc state. I'll have fun doing it too and maybe get a patent while im at it.

>the only math I use is boolean logic
>6years exp, 134k net pay (texas) as a tech lead
very based

>don't know how to solve quadratic equation
not as based

but i agree, stuff like calculus is jewish, demon math. see medium.com/verboten-publishing/calculus-is-a-utamaro-konaki-jiji-97dce600042b

quantic computing will turn boolean obsolete because it will make true and false, 1 and 0 and the same time

Attached: 1655530298376.png (900x900, 275.37K)

love the dorks here bragging about sub-200k salaries

invariant theory, representation theory, differential geometry, symplectic geometry

> bragging about sub-200k salaries
It's actually bragworthy when the poverty line isn't $150k where you live you fucking retard

Because i like math

I use a lot of algebra in pharmacotherapy

I use the finite element method to solve partial differential equations in C++ and Fortran.

touchy subject?

you are the reason 90% of the code written in the industry barly works, is completely unoptimized and is can't be modified as you wish later on to add/remove features
you have the soul of a pajeet fren
also texas top kek, not only living in amerimuttland, but on the weakest electrical grid in any of the top OECD nations
yes they should be paying you more just because you are in constant danger

is this a bot? theres no way one guy goes through every filename and posts the same thing