Hey Any Forumsros

Hey Any Forumsros.
For spring break I’ve decided to train hop for a week straight. Always wanted to do it. Any tips or pointers to be safe and not get arrested? Thanks

Attached: 1645E93E-D85C-490A-912F-26AC2B1CDBD0.jpg (2992x1683, 612.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-PIP8NxZv4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s 2022, you get arrested for everything.

If you have a radio scanner, take it with you, it'll let you listen in on the workers and it's especially handy if the train stops or if they find you. make sure you have some money and basic necessities, and don't fucking try to get on a train that's moving, you'll just get hurt. Here's all you need to know tbh: youtu.be/-PIP8NxZv4A

True
Thank you, Godspeed user

You're welcome, based vagrant, good luck on your adventure!

Shits dangerous as fuck nowadays.
No longer will you be called drunk hobo and told to fuck off back to town. Be especially careful for any line that runs through a military installation, you don't want to take the risk.

I’m pretty short, so I think I could hide myself pretty well. If I’m spotted I won’t think twice about my options but to book it and catch one later. Also I’ll keep an eye out for military installations, didn’t even think about it.

jewTube
Brave Dave's Big Fat Freight Hop - Part 1

If you land on Mendota I'll check out China house.

>Illinois

Be aware that trains can accelerate a lot faster than you think they can. Hold on tight when they begin to roll!

OP here, next week I’m going to journal everything out and make a good old fashioned green text of my adventures, with pictures included. Haven’t seen a good green text in ages.

Dont fall off and dont get caught

Try Amtrak.

Prepare to get your collarbone broken by some trainyard cops. They don't fuck around

Amazon don't want you to know this but the packages in their train cars are free, you can just take them home. I have 458 amazon packages.

I've always wanted to train hop, but the cars are all locked up and don't really seem to have hiding spots in them. They aren't like this anymore

Attached: big-adventure-train-scene (2).jpg (640x360, 129.25K)

>train hopping
>is illegal
You will get caught, arrested, prosecuted, and expelled.

Attached: 4287554.jpg (555x450, 98.1K)

lol how do you know?

my dad rode a train back from Reno to Colorado in the winter some year during the 60s and it was apparently shitty as all fuck, cold as hell which is to be expected but there was some drunk depressed indian weeping the whole time in the car they were in
he never did it again

Dont pick a train with amazon or other shipping cars on it.

The kind of 'people' robbing those kill each other for being competition, and everyone else for being in the way.

You're gonna get yourself killed

Attached: 8txwev6uxzj81.jpg (1080x1312, 85.23K)

/thread

Train crew so i can speak from experience. 9/10 times if youre not fucking with the cars or being a retard no ones gonna bother you. I have vagrants come through the yard i work out of all the time. Ive gotten to know a few of them pretty well. There are box cars sometimes that have doors open, but your better bet is to find a covered hopper that has a platform on the ends and is shrouded. Youll know it when you see it. DO NOT GET ON A CAR IF YOU CANNOT COUNT THE BOLTS ON THE AXLE. There are 3 of them. If you cant count them, the train is going too fast to get on safely. Do not EVER stand on the couplers for ANY reason. Take some money, some food, and a weapon if you can. There are shady ass people that hang out in train yards. Some are cool, some will kill you. I work for the railroad and ive had bums pull knives and guns on me. Dont camp in the train yards either. You will get caught really fast. Also, have a plan to get back home. Unless you know how to read a train yard and know whats going where, you can get lost for a long time. Keep enough money for a bus ticket or train ticket or whagever back home. Have fun out there, its a good time train hopping. Just be safe and remember a train will cut you in half and not think twice about it. And post pictures when you get back

RAPE DICK

It's something that was more of a thing 10 years or more ago, doing it safely with out getting caught. You need to get some one who knows what there doing to go with you. Too dangerous to go alone, but watch all the docs on youtube. There's plenty of good tutorials. Put water over your rag when you go in tunnel.

Attached: hitchhikers-11.jpg (1000x667, 223.7K)