What do we think about the latest Mental Outlaw video

What do we think about the latest Mental Outlaw video

Attached: tXsmHrgqy9Dc.jpg (1125x1101, 116.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

packages.microsoft.com/
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/security/defender-endpoint/microsoft-defender-endpoint-linux?view=o365-worldwide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

does G not watch youtube ??

Bump because fuck that other guy that steals content creators content without giving credit

He just noticed. That shit has been around for more than a year.
Just go to packages.microsoft.com/ and lurk to see what packages are offered by Microsoft on different Linux platforms.

Attached: file.png (1379x462, 160.18K)

yeah im just not gonna watch it

>does G not watch youtube ??
I do but only for music videos and not some retards babbling

It's this
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/security/defender-endpoint/microsoft-defender-endpoint-linux?view=o365-worldwide
Also this

he hates microsoft and makes fun of windows and then advocates for linux. who could have seen this coming? Wait you're telling me that Any Forums users are so retarded that they read the title and think its pro microsoft? not surprising

He is sooo based abd cool and black :D i love it when he says Any Forums meme words and reports on week old "news". Truly sn epicTuber

I don't care about your ecelebs

Why is microsoft helping linux?
What's the catch?

Azure and adopting platforms instead of enforcing them, Windows has not been the main product since 2013, it is Azure and Office. Satya Nadella changed the strategy and it's working.

ok Luke

Microsoft has entirely deprecated classical Windows. You can see the result with Windows 11 UI and all this push for Microsoft Store and store apps.
Like said its on the backburner now. Azure is the focus.

the catch is that you still have to pay for it even though it's on Linux kek
Microsoft wants to take FOSS and make it into FO$$

FOSS was never about being free as in free beer, all the advocates painstakingly keep reminding us about that. So I don't think you can complain.

FOSS as in BOTH free speech and free beer you fool

Attached: images.jpeg-35.jpg (327x154, 10.95K)

It's a different kind of freedom. Even if someone gives you free beer you sure as hell can't call it "your" beer to do what you want, how you want.

I don't care what the autist jew says, FOSS is supposed to be both free beer and free speech. So say the authors of actual books on hacking.

>le secret club on steroids e-celeb
I go to YouTube to forget about the anime retard tranny faggots here, and to anime retard tranny faggot ville to forget about YouTube plebs. Why mix the two together? The irresistible incentive of 48k extra views over the course of 6 years?

Untapped market of midwits who install the "most secure OS" to run any package they find with root privileges while only relying on reddit and twitter to screen them for malicious code.

Attached: JEWGALOO GOYS GLOWNIGGER RETARD FAGGOTS.png (450x450, 321.26K)