Imagine playing video games as an adult. Can you imagine a more cringe hobby?

Imagine playing video games as an adult. Can you imagine a more cringe hobby?

I inherited my father's lumber company and I'm rich and I have sex with women and shit. I don't have time for video game shit. Not to mention it's a moronic hobby anyhow.

Attached: 1006827.jpg (1008x760, 110.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSRA3ngRoW8
youtube.com/watch?v=V3_AjMkfMrw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Someone's mad that they don't have any hobbies to enjoy.
>Someone thinks that material wealth and sexual conquest are a mark of their worth as a person
>Someone is shitposting on Any Forums, of ALL places, where the posts are anonymous and everything is a work of fiction.

Shit story, 3/10 tier bait.

> i got everything from my old boomer and i like to show off my incompetence of starting it from scratch on the internet

>Preaching about bad hobbies whilst using Any Forums

My hobbies are superior to yours. I believe all gamers are pedophiles in denial. End your life. Games and comics and Legos are for kids. Get a life Chris Chan.

Exactly and you have nothing.

Attached: That'sBait.gif (498x259, 1.5M)

You sound like such a man, man. A man's man, man. Man.

I have no clue what bait is because I'm not an internet dweeb like you, Poindexter.

Come at me in real life and I'll bust the glasses off your face with my foot.

Attached: 1918.jpg (1022x758, 102.09K)

Not if I kneecap you with my steel toed work boots first. Then you'll just be whimpering on the ground.

You don't own a pair of work boots! You don't fucking have a job! Bahahaha.

>doesn't play video games
>does post on Any Forums
You're a degenerate like the rest of us. You just have less fun than we do.

I do own a pair of work boot, I even own a pair of work sandals for the summer.
I do have a job.

dumb nigger

Takes one to know one.

Are you the CEO of the lumber company from a thread earlier? I can’t remember exactly which thread it was nor if you’re LARP’ing or not but it you aren’t, good on you. So many fucking retards I know irl ask me what games I play and when I tell them that modern games suck dick, they look at me like I have two heads. Fucking morons, imagine what other knowledge you could cultivate in the days upon days of playtime you spend attaining meaningless ‘achievements’. I hate these people and their lack of intuition.

Can you explain why you think video games are bad?

They aren't bad. They are for teenagers though. Any self respecting adult doesn't get involved with gaming.

That was probably me yes. Unless someone was larping as me after I left and made a thread in an attempt to ruin my credibility.

>Insecure man screams triumphantly into the void about how "successful" he is to have inherited everything and never worked for it himself.

Grats on being handed everything?

Entitled kids like you never get fit/motivated and end up paying for sex their entire lives as they desperately seek stronger sources of dopamine release.

"Wish not for an easy life, instead, wish for the strength to endure a hard one." -famous slanty eye

but i am right tho

How are they only for teenagers?

Attached: hulk-hogan.jpg (744x496, 50.31K)

Which makes you a dumb nigger too.

My dad taught me how to be a businessman. It didn't happen overnight. Nice try though. Really.

youre not wrong lol, congratulation on saying the obvious i guess, what happens now? What other true statements do you have?

Because they’re fucking stupid and fantastical. Anybody with their shit together doesn’t need to escape from reality by jumping into retarded fantasy worlds because they know where they’re heading in reality. The only “adults” who get excited over the next, triple A videogoyme are directionless manchildren who, instead of admitting their incompetencies, get a quick and easy dopamine hit from achieving some meaningless feat in a video-game instead of actually achieving anything real and tangible.

Imagine being so bitter and insecure that you have to go to Any Forums to try to act superior then other people just to feel better about yourself.

It must really hurt knowing that you have all those things (I mean 99% chance you dont give me a break you are on 4hcan trying to feel superior to others). But imagine having those things and still feeling so empty and inferior that you are so desperate you have to come here to try to find that validation and ego stroking.

You need more help then any gamer my friend.

> checked
omg i got those Any Forums trips, i guess im a god now

youtube.com/watch?v=dSRA3ngRoW8

Attached: Bilde_2022-03-07_222503.png (507x613, 436.54K)

oh my fucking god i got another trips

I am now above godhood

youtube.com/watch?v=V3_AjMkfMrw

Based