Just jerked off to my char in the character creation

Just jerked off to my char in the character creation.
Am I gay?

Attached: 1646684763970.jpg (759x786, 137.1K)

100%

I'm not gay. I play as the female character and use the photo mode or mirror
Just like I did in highschool in the year 1999

Yes.

biggest fag on 4channel right now

I don’t know anymore I’m super striaght normally 30 years old wife kid on the way but I met a dude online and we were swapping pics of our wives and sisters and stuff

We needed up meeting up and sucking each other off and then he let me fuck his ass. We’ve now done this probably 6 or 7 times we are like best buds who secretly fuck.

Does this make me gay? Idk I don’t feel gay, I don’t want to be with men generally

Who can say bro

nah, being attracted to men isn't homosexual brother

Attached: 1597701951062.jpg (126x126, 5.17K)

They blur the dick? I was gonna ask if it's possible to make a character that looks like a twunky high school boy, but now I don't know if it'd be worth it.

Idk I didn’t think so

>Does this make me gay?
yes

Why does that make me gay

>They blur the dick?
only if you turn on nudity censor. if you create a character with the smallest dick possible, you'll start the game with an enormous truck.

Pro-tip. The only way to not be gay is to close your eyes whenever you're naked, wear gloves in the shower when you wash your dick and asshole and always sit on your hand for half an hour before you masturbate so the hand goes numb.

The legs seem a little too long...

Game name?

>Why does that make me gay
regularly sucking a guys dick and fucking his butt.

did he fuck you too?

No o don’t like stuff in my ass

All narcissist are drawn to their own gender deep down inside. Enjoy your butt sechs.

do you fuck him every time you meet? do you plan on meeting up again?