Honestly, this Russia vs Ukraine War is the fault of the West...

Honestly, this Russia vs Ukraine War is the fault of the West. As soon as the Soviet Union flag was lovered for the last time, the US and Western Europe should've been the best friends of Russia. With the right movements and support, Russia should be in both NATO and the EU by now.

And yet we still treat Russia as the enemy. Why? Who benefits from this? I don't support the war with Ukraine, but you can't deny the West has done much to push Russia into this situation instead of treating them fairly.

Both sides have commited mistakes, but the last thing we need NOW is to Russia to make friends with China. We NEED Russia against the last enemy of the West: China.

Attached: DvQPa7QXcAIFeF1.jpg (1200x490, 52.87K)

>BoTh sIdEs
whatever, Boris. Everyone WAS treating Russia as a friend until Putin started committing atrocities in Chechnya. Then Europe had to take a step back. When Putin officially took over, those atrocities increased, and moved to other independent regions like Georgia, and eventually Crimea. This is all on Putin.

Nice try Ivan. Russia is invading, and Russia is already friends with China.

Why do you think OP is Russian?

And another thing - in 2000 Putin asked Bill Clinton for Russia to join NATO. He laughed him off.

Because they’re simpletons lol.

No they aren't

Chechnya supports russia and is based. Can't wait till Chechens storm Kiev.

Allahu akbar

They already tried and got turned into rubble lmao

This is what fresh hot Russian COPING looks like
Only an abusive violent cunt would blame others for their own actions, and Russia is that abusive violent cunt right now
they talk a bunch of shit but can only kill children

Nothing happened in the 90s so I guess it's just the fault of the manlet who has been ruling Russia for the past 20 years

what do you call thousands Kadyrov Chechens rotting in Ukrainian fields?
>a good start

The war is not over jew. For every battle lost Allah will give us a 100 victories.

Allahu akbar Allahu akbar Allahu akbar

Cry more faggot

Attached: 9d80a49f851db46a94ba9fb080c931c701d479e4dc3a9b82c70a1844ff023f9a_1.jpg (640x765, 64.58K)

Attached: 1523080750628.jpg (1080x798, 466.17K)

This and Putin killed political opponents to permanently install himself as Tzar.

2014 year. Russia get back Crimea. There is a city of strategic importance in Crimea--Sevastopol. USA want accommodation fleet in this city. Than they can control Black Sea. Not can. Russia originally rent this city. If you interesting - read about Хapькoвcoe coглaшeниe in wiki.
2022 year. Ukraine want enter in NATO. If they do this, in country will be bases NATO. USA can shoot down Russia rocket (air defence), if will be some problem witch USA. Moreover, this meaning that USA can hassle-free attack Russia. Russia will be depended from opinion USA, as all country EC. We non want this freedom.
Initially I supported US, but after then I read many book about this - I fell out of love USA. I see who USA called empire of evil. Color revaluation, Operation Allied Force in 1999 year, etc.
english not native. sorry, if have any mistake. I'm Russian.

Based might makes right.

Don't know if you're too young to remember, but the west actually did try precisely this. It went somewhat well under Yeltsin, however when Putin came to power he gradually started moving away from the west again.

The west wasn't perfect and could have helped Russia more with its economic woes in the late 90's, however the current crisis is entirely brought on by Putin. This is Putins' war. It's what he wanted, and no one in the west could have prevented this.

Gorbachev said NATO doesn't move an inch East and you can have East Germany back and the US said sure and down came the Berlin wall and NATO went marching East.

NATO is basically the Herbalife of weapons, continually recruiting new members and making them buy weapons from the USA.

This shit was always going to happen. NATO made it happen because of their incessant expansion.

I think Putin is a dick. A massive cosmetic surgery addicted faggot I'd love to see Ukraine win the conflict but I also acknowledge that he had to do it.

What would America do if Russia started training and arming Mexico?

anybody fancy a game of: Sanders or Trotsky?

Attached: FNMfL4iWQAMG-fU.png (960x700, 281.66K)