Why is it just as gay if you hump left (top) as when you teach right a lesson (top) and fill his butthole up with warm...

Why is it just as gay if you hump left (top) as when you teach right a lesson (top) and fill his butthole up with warm semen?.

Attached: 20220307_210933.jpg (1274x1280, 198.86K)

both are men.

Because you are a fag.

But only one would receive my dick in their ass

i want both of them to fuck my anus

Nigger you don't know about gay bears

>asking fag questions
>thinking fag thoughts
>wonders if he's a fag

Jake Warden

Attached: tumblr_ad3094731e65cf8e6f18f7fdeee3287a_e40c7f2b_540.jpg (540x675, 51.16K)

like most things gayness has a scale, there are things that are a little bit gay, and stuff thats gay beyond mesurement. And so it might be less gay to fuck a very girly looking man, than fucking a very manly looking man. On the other hand, this young fellow on the right is completely overdoing it with his faggy outfit, reducing his "girly features" bonus almost entirely.

Because right has bunny ears which are equivalently gay to body hair and muscles

Muscles + body hair = bunny ears, all straight men know this

>Jake Warden
omg thank you. nobody answered sauce in yesterdays thread.

good theory, I like it

you're welcome

Because the act itself is gay, your preference for feminine people doesn't relate to what acts are gay or not.

i prefer to be fucked by left and fuck right.

Cause you're gay. Straight people rather want to give the punishment to right.

Both are males. Males fucking males is gay. Period.

Straight men wouldn't fuck right, straight men aren't into men.

Do you even know what 'hump' means?

doesn't look like a "man" to me

Attached: 20220307_215314.jpg (540x540, 52.67K)

DERP but it smells, sounds, walks and talks like one
and as soon as it's not being shot will still camera, it DOES look like a man

What you view him as doesn't matter though, he's male and fucking him would be gay if you're also a man.
It's perfectly fine if you like fucking feminine men and women, but then you're bi, not straight.

do you realize that female, even when they pass you on the street, know from what angle they look pretty. they take 45 minutes every morning after the shower to "be ready" for the day.

Look at the wide shoulders on the lad.

I'm straight-bi. I start vomitting when seeing another man's hairy ass and sensing sweat from someone else than myself.

No that's just bs what you keep telling yourself. women got wide shoulders. mostly even wider, go find it out yourself, Google it. man shoulders are different by standing more straight and backwards.

That is just bi with a preference for femininity user, straight-bi doesn't make sense.

here, from another thread. her shoulders are as wide as mine but mine do stand more backwards and I have more muscular vollume. it's bs to assume that women got very tin shoulders and don't forget. MANY men got 'not wide' shoulders as well.

Attached: 1646682233032m.jpg (1024x1024, 100.19K)