Nothing to see here

Nothing to see here

Attached: ajosoy.jpg (500x500, 38.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2022/03/02/opinion/asian-american-voters-democratic-party.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy shit is Trevor Noah talking about this?!?!

should have not been fool by voting democrats

Attached: hatecrime2021.png (422x290, 84.75K)

God I hope Asians finally get enough and start slaughtering niggers in the streets

Ivy League Asian Whores look at these statistics and say that we should ignore reality because black violence is merely a "trope."
>In their March 2021 paper, “Why the trope of Black-Asian conflict in the face of anti-Asian violence dismisses solidarity,” Jennifer Lee and Tiffany Huang, sociologists at Columbia and the University of Pennsylvania, pointed out that since March 2020
>there had been “over 3,000 self-reported incidents of anti-Asian violence from 47 states and the District of Columbia, ranging from stabbings and beatings, to verbal harassment and bullying, to being spit on and shunned.”

>While “these senseless acts of anti-Asian violence have finally garnered the national attention they deserve,” Lee and Huang continued, “they have also invoked anti-Black sentiment and reignited the trope of Black-Asian conflict.
>Because some of the videotaped perpetrators appear to have been Black, some observers immediately reduced anti-Asian violence to Black-Asian conflict.”
nytimes.com/2022/03/02/opinion/asian-american-voters-democratic-party.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 3.40.21 PM.png (537x577, 150.16K)

Sociologist is such a worthless college department

You chuds are really going to do mental gymnastics and tell me this isn't CLEARLY the result of white privilege and systemic racism all throughout our government?

kek let asians be cucks if that's what they want

Professor Lee, Sociologist and totally serious academic.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 3.46.57 PM.png (354x500, 247.94K)

Yes but what are the crimes? Details?

We are not interns that will do your research. Lazy faggot. If you haven't been aware of the open season that niggers are having on asians you've been living in a bubble. We could be on the verge of the sequel to RoofTop Koreans.

>In her latest project, Jennifer Lee meets the moment, and traces the rise of anti-Asian violence and hate to the racial foundations of science, medicine, and U.S. immigration law. Since the onset of the COVID-19, one in eight Asian American adults experienced a hate incident, and one in seven Asian American women worry all the time about being victimized, revealing scars born from an under-recognized legacy of anti-Asian violence, bigotry, and misogyny that date back more than 150 years. Lee links the past to the present to underscore how science, medicine, and law do more than reflect social constructions of race, merit, and morality; they produce them.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 3.55.05 PM.png (871x583, 154.08K)

Attached: 1642208328174.png (652x2834, 1.38M)

>Ivy League
Whites are the main problem for asians in the US. They don't compete with niggers for the Ivy League spots or the banker/doctor jobs. They are competing against whites.

I see a lot of of white supremacists in this picture

>Whites are the main problem for asians in the US. They don't compete with niggers for the Ivy League spots or the banker/doctor jobs. They are competing against whites.
Niggers are picking asians off left and right when they are just going about their lives. That's what we are talking about here.

>Their internalized white supremacy expressed itself in an outward fashion again and they must be rehabilitated at taxpayer cost. Only by conquering white supremacy, through the notion that black people are never accountably for any of their actions (unless it would be beneficial-such as niggers who put balls in a basket) can we we protect our democracy.
>Shanique Griner over in Russia got locked up bringing some weed to an airport
>Shocked that she wasn't given special treatment on account of her niggerdom

>4:00 AM
>Subway
Not too bright. I thought Asians were supposed to be intelligent.

>They don't compete with niggers for the Ivy League spots or the banker/doctor jobs
SAT points are shaved off of asian test scores and are distributed to niggers. And niggers affirmative action they're asses into these jobs and make tik tok videos of them dancing to ooga booga while in the surgery room.

I just assumed if someone made a thread about black on Asian crimes with a pic that says "these 6 black guys did 70 crimes targeting asian bitches" then he would probably know some details about the 6 black guys and their 70 crimes against Asian bitches. Since you don't have the info you could try sucking my dick since you're being such a little bitch about it. Judging by your response you're one of those "it's ma'am mother fucker" guys anyway...

The information is just so prevalent that the particular cimes committed by these particular niggers is irrelevant to the overall discussion here.When White supremacy attacks, no one is safe. Especially asians victimized by black people. They suffer the most from internalzied white suprmeacist attitudes of the blacks.

You can just say you don't know "ma'am". It's ok. I'll understand and I won't even hold it against you when you're choking on my dick.

Ok bot nigger. tell your operators to step up their shitty scripts.

ya and asians haven't complained about it at all and many continue to talk about white supremacy.
I've been around asians because I went to grad school for engineering and realized they hate white people more than not. I work at a tech company now and the anti white voices are pretty consistently asians (females) and you don't hear a word about blacks attacking them.
I think they want to be #1 in america and that is right now whites, barely, not niggers. Who do they have to unseat to be #1?