Miss me and my $2 gas prices yet?

Miss me and my $2 gas prices yet?

I guarantee if Trump was in office right now gas prices would still be under $3 a gallon. But nope! We had to have Sleepy Joe because "orange man bad!!"

Is all the money being drained from your pockets worth this libtards? Because at least mean orange man doesn't tweet bad things anymore. That's worth it right???

Attached: download (13).jpg (199x253, 7.45K)

Don't you have some turnips to harvest, Ivan?

if he was in office we'd all be dead

I am happy to pay up to $25 a gallon as long as I don't see any DJT tweets! Keep him banned!!

you think

Attached: 1646416915104.png (523x462, 355.05K)

Not really because "orange man bad", more like "orange man legitimate threat to the country".

A meme is not a valid defense. DJT was a terrible everything. He was the guy who handed the ball to the opposing team then joined them on their victory lap.

That fucker was half a retard at best. Biden is still shit, but Trump was absolutely worse.

So True!!!

Attached: technicolor_bait.gif (323x221, 207.53K)

What are you talking about? gas would be less than $.10 a gallon if trump was president. The only reason it would not be any lower is because it would be communist.

Maybe if we didn't elect fucking morons every 4 years we'd be better off as a country? I'd rather have Trump still, but fuck me man it's just garbage in, garbage out every election.

I miss the economic stability, I miss the hope I was feeling in life given things were going well. Sure he stirred the pot and wasn’t the greatest speaker and said some wild shit. But the results of the policies is all I care about

Donald Trump wasn't a Republican. He still isn't. He just ran for President as one. Donald Trump was, and is, something else entirely. A non-politician. Who DELIVERED. Countless promise after promise delivered, and the only person on Earth with the giant, brass balls that were required to stand up to the ever-growing threat of Chinese tyranny.

Then, he was conspired against. The heavily-flawed medical industry that he couldn't yet fix - and there isn't a person on EARTH who could do so in a four-year term - was exposed by a virus deliberately made by his rivals in concordance with the Chinese, to kill hundreds of thousands of people.

More importantly, however, it also set a precedent for mail-in voting, which lead to the absolute largest fraud ever perpetuated on any people at any point in history - the 2020 United States Presidential Election. The Democrat representative was "voted" into power, all pressure on China was dropped, and humanity has returned back to its absolute shit house status. Most likely for eternity.

You had a chance to stop that, but you didn't. Because you're an enormous faggot. Own it.

Attached: Anthony Huber.png (693x675, 567.07K)

You assholes said that the world would end with his presidency. Instead America prospered. None of the bad shit you liberals said would happen never did until the democrats stole the election and installed that incompetent walking corpse in office. Americans are dying because of biden and mindless drones like you.

Fuck off. The democrats own this fucking mess.

Attached: 1611896785900.jpg (457x400, 30.15K)

You'd cut your own head off to cure a headache.

Attached: 20220307_150311.jpg (843x860, 121.5K)

If it keeps republicans seething then I have no issue with it. That tiny amount doesn’t effect me in any way and I’d glady play more to watch the meltdowns.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Not even a passing talent in writing BS. Loser. Play with your Putin action figure.

Dubs declares

>different locations
>nobody is talking about bush, we're talking about Trump
>that dog is hideous

Attached: swing_kicky.png (1080x844, 559.3K)

Yes, the $40 you pay for gas whenever you go for a drive doesn't affect you. So you're just a NEET then?

We own? Ha. Not like you dogs who took it in the ass from a amoral grifter.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-06 at 17-40-05 Macron sees decisive next few days for Ukraine after Putin meeting.png (685x434, 600.73K)

explain how any president has control of the worlds refined gas prices. Also explain why gas suppliers have record profit year after year.

Okay Mike Pillow, go peddle your conspiracies elsewhere.

Attached: 1615933098741.jpg (540x462, 79.21K)

"We're gonna stop fracking for oil" - Joe Biden, 2020

Wow, you're slow aren't you?

Attached: Screenshot 2021-10-10 152303.jpg (278x321, 21.35K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-06 at 17-42-46 Jonathan Karl on Twitter.png (702x450, 601.3K)