Looks like supplies are running dry

Looks like supplies are running dry.

Attached: Screenshot_20220307-194128_Opera.jpg (1289x1101, 251.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/world/europe/hungary-stay-out-ukraine-russia-conflict-orban-says-2022-02-27/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-02-28/hungary-vows-to-block-transit-of-lethal-weapons-to-ukraine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like ukraine should have used their bridery money on defense instead

Do you have a source other the a Russian propaganda site?

>RT

>source:RT

Attached: 1610009872674.jpg (812x1024, 61.18K)

Fake news

>Hungary
>Providing armaments
>Laughingcunts.jpg.exe

Who the fuck gets armaments from Hungary? They might as well also have banned the sale of nuclear weapons to Ukraine. Meanwhile, little Poland is handing over all of their fighter jets and the US is providing tons of money and small arms

can you disprove that it's false?

Remington is sending them a million rounds of munition as well other gun companies supplying weaponry
scared ivan?

Your mom sucks homeless bums' cocks every weekend.

Can you disprove that it's false?

Attached: 51Z1xzGobwL._AC_SY580_.jpg (403x438, 31.58K)

yes. Quite easily. I visit her every weekend and I've never seen such a sight.

She does it moments before you show up so she can touch you with her dirty vagrant dick hands

Good! Fuck the Ukrainians, but most of all fuck the USA.

I show up on Friday evening...

I mean, just the mere fact that it does not show up on any other news source website whatsoever proves it's false.

Nobody gives a shit about Hungary.

>nobody else is talking about so it's not real.
not really. That's not how reality works.

I guess that means your name is Hungary.

Actually that's quite literally exactly how it works.

No not really. No one in Africa is writing and bin fired in London. Doesn't mean they don't exist.

already?? pffft

Nice deflection but we're not talking about Africa, we're talking about the fake news headline that the OP posted. If an article only has one source and there's no other source then it's just not true. Learn how the press works.

cmon OP please look at trustworthy news sites, like CNN

Not a deflection. You're the one who deflected. You literally said, just because no one is talking about an event. It doesn't exist. That's a retarded argument. You haven't even proven anything.

Provide proper proof. Post proof of Hungary sending weapons to Ukraine or fuck off.

I don't have to provide proof that something doesn't exist, that's not how it works. YOU have to prove that it DOES exist. So find literally any other article with this headline, otherwise you willingly admit this whole thread is full of shit..

>Y-YOU CAN'T DISPROVE IT SO T-THAT MEANS IT'S TRUE!

Attached: 1587473388115.png (600x687, 36.55K)

Sadly, OP is right this time. Orban is a Putinist tool, after all.
reuters.com/world/europe/hungary-stay-out-ukraine-russia-conflict-orban-says-2022-02-27/

dude. provide proof of fuck off.

Attached: genetic-fallacies.gif (640x1258, 114K)

And right now, Russia is getting gangraped in the prison shower.

Innocent until proven guilty faggot.

One literally cannot provide proof that something doesn't exist. The person claiming that it's true has to prove that it's true… Do you not know how courts work?

No, Incidentally can you prove you're not a giant faggot?

What proof? The proof that it doesn't exist in any other news source? What am I supposed to take a screenshot of every single news source to prove that the article doesn't exist? Stop being a massive faggot and provide literally one other source otherwise fuck off and get a life.

>RT
ReTard

You need to provide proof that Hungary is
still sending weapons to Ukraine. But your IQ is too small to understand that.

kek Ivan seething this hard is lulz

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-02-28/hungary-vows-to-block-transit-of-lethal-weapons-to-ukraine

literally days old news

there it is. someone posted a reputable source. thread over.

>b-but RT is fake news!!!!
lol thanks for proving all these brainwashed retards wrong.