1999 is the last good year to be born

1999 is the last good year to be born.

Attached: 1624123931371.png (1979x1195, 147.93K)

Sept 11 2001 is the final good year to be born.

Really its all been shit or swiftly progressing towards shit since 2000.

1991 here

Attached: 1634694957837.jpg (552x512, 79.95K)

He’s on to something

my ex was a 99 baby. sigh. literal nympho, could just get high and play tetrisphere together, wouldn't judge me for teh sickest things i've done in my past, was 19 when i was 26 or27.

shit man that sucks. she was cool super into chakra shit and the universe

More like since 2008.

'98 here. This is image is partially true for me.

As someone born in 1999 I agree. I hate being lumped in with Zoomers and I love 90s alt rock

how does it feel to be 30? I'm swiftly approaching it and worried about being older than old

You lost me at indie rock music. Fuck you.

you aren't "lumped in" with zoomers, you are firmly a zoomer, like it or not

91 here as well.
Not op but tbh it's not that bad. As long as you have a career in place, still learning, exercising (I myself go 5 times a week but cut back to 4 to deal with work, house work, amd school) you feel fine. Plus, you become way more attractive as you get older in your early 30s if you take care of yourself

Not him but it blows. Thank god i worked my ass off in my 20s at least and have a lot to show for it

False. He's not a zoomer

Zoomers are a generation. 99ers are technically zoomers, since Gen Z starts around 1995-1997. They're early zoomers though, which makes them a different subset from the later zoomers, who are the iPhone kids.

Not who you replied to, but turning 30 was agony leading up to it, then after it passed I kinda liked being in my 30s.

Now once I'm mid-30s and past that, I might have an existential crisis.

What's a lot?

>too young to remember 2000s
Yep, boomer zoomer detected.

97 here, literally the first year of my generation. Partially true for me too, except I don't go on Newgrounds and I avoid social media entirely

Nice house, payed off truck, no debt besides morgage, savings, investments. Financial acheivements. I'm from a working class family and i'm mogging on everyone on my family tree from a finance perspecrive

I remember 2003-2007, and I remember those years being awesome. 2008 is when everything went to shit because of iPhones and the recession.

>tfw part of the last generation to play outside
fucking iphone kids, no wonder autism is at an all-time high

1997 here but my parents were born in the late 50s/early 60s. I don't have any 90s nostalgia except my super Nintendo (jumped straight to GameCube, I have no nostalgia for N64).
Favorite "song": Clair De Lune
Favorite film: Adaptation
Favorite game: Elden Ring
Favorite show: Xavier Renegade Angel
Politics: If you're not actively enforcing eugenics, you're inadvertently promoting dysgenics.

Attached: war.jpg (700x394, 52.95K)

yes he is

>I remember 2003-2007, and I remember those years being awesome.
Yeah tell that to the Iraq and Afghanistan vets kid.

Attached: BigMessyAsian.gif (280x158, 792.98K)

1999 is zoomer as fuck. The last good year to be born in 1992. If you are born after that you are a zoomer in my eyes.

Attached: 1646531719993.jpg (1024x768, 198.84K)

The thought of myself aging doesn't bother me that much as the thought of my parents aging. That's what really tears me up inside.

I'm 31. Bad back, bald, miserable wife, stressed about work and bills. It fucking sucks.

I'm about to turn 30 in a month and I have no work or romantic experience at all. I ain't even an aspies either.

Wow same
Autistic tho

>wife
>work
You're doing better than most people here.