Anyone else here enjoys to jizz on girls stuff (drinks, cosmetics, food)

Anyone else here enjoys to jizz on girls stuff (drinks, cosmetics, food)

Attached: Picsart_22-03-07_11-37-56-476.jpg (1080x1080, 221.18K)

I want to, who do you do it to

I've jizzed on a girls toothbrush before. What other good places are there to cum so that they'll definitely feel/taste it?

did this to the gf of a good friend before.. stole some underwear too. Shes kinda hot..

I do, i’m a janitor at a school and I got night access, and I go into the girls lockeroom and put the stuff they have left overnight on, and jerk using their sweat filled socks

No but I like to nut into a shot glass and make my wife drink it.

Once prepared some sandwiches for lunch before.. jizzed on the mayo.. 4 girls loved the sandwiches.

Pretty much to any hot girl i can.
yogur, capuchino, smoothies, cakes, may, chocolates (with liquor inside), shampoo , lotion (avoid it if recipient is translucent because it creates water drops), etc

OP, do you happen to work for WatchMojo?
What is up with this cringe shit you'd expect from a thumbnail on a "Top10 OP is a faggot moments"?

Attached: 1635576814600.jpg (338x305, 78.07K)

Is this said wife.... you?

When I caught an ex cheating on me I jizzed in her shampoo and conditioner.
Also rubbed her tooth brush on my sweaty ball and ass and soaked her pimple popper in bacon grease.

im a mechanic, girls leave underwear in their cars all the time, ill take them jizz in them and put them back. if the chick is super hot and theres no panties ill jizz on their chapstick or into their lotion bottles. ive even taken gum out of wrappers, put just a drop on and put it back in the wrapper.

Nice how do you get into the situation firstly, do you offer to bring or make something for the girl? That seems easiest

Showed her!

Kys pedofag

hahahaha did nearly exactly the same brother

Its a free school, so the students that goes there are 18 and above

I started being the coffee guy at the office. Fortunately for me I had a lot of hot coworkers ages from 18 to 29. So after picking up their coffee i selected my targets and then delivered them without anyone getting suspicious. I took it far away later on rubbing my boss girl lipstick around my cock head etc

No u weird fuck

Nice larp but all women know what jizz tastes like. Dumbfuck

Try putting your own jizz (20-30 ml) in a 400 ml glass full of natural strawberry milkshake and taste it and then comeback and tell me if you can taste it

Age 17, in high school, was milf-ish Biology teacher's aid. Sat in her office behind classroom for an hour during the day (mostly jerking to the hot girls in the class through the crack in the door.

She used to leave her teacup out, sometimes filled, sometimes not. Got up the courage to shoot my load into the cup.

At first just the empty cup that i poured out enough to coat the inside. Scared to death she would find out, but so turned on when she said nothing the next day.

Then I got braver, starting shooting more into her tea. One shot of my cum at first (cumming the rest on the floor!). My cock would be diamonds.

By the end of the semester, I was basically shooting my entire 17yr load into her tea once a week. Five or six spurts, and she said NOTHING. I WATCHED her drink it once. I still jerk to this 15 years later.

She was married, with kids, and HAD to know what jizz tasted like. But she drank plenty of mine...

Baseless to LARP. Ruinous.

Why? I just jizz directly in their mouth.