Confirmed 95% of Putin's army is in Ukraine. i want to see Russians live stream putins decapitation

Confirmed 95% of Putin's army is in Ukraine. i want to see Russians live stream putins decapitation

We need to encourage the Russian people to keep protesting. heck we should encourage them to start looting and rioting and stealing shit from military homes kek there's no military force to actually subdue them like usual.

this is an amazing opportunity to watch a nation implode. think of people in siberia just overthrowing the government there. russian army can't make it from ukraine to siberia in a week. kek they'd be finihsed

they are so close to a collapse ugh i want fucking gore!!!!!!!

Attached: pushit.jpg (736x455, 221.89K)

It's 95% of the army ammased at the border not of the total Russian army

mfw Ukraine leads to to the buck breaking of soviet union TWICE

russia is literally at the verge of collapse like the roman empire. too big too spread. if an uprising across the country happens they are royally fucked and putin will literally not have anywehre to run to except maybe china

imagine he really does become next gaddaffi

its not even that far off. the general population over there is so close to realizing that everything has been a lie. everyone of putin's advisers is already scared of him and wants out. it's literally just a nudge to see this guy hung up by his balls in the red square

It's the longest column of Russian armor since Sadaam's army fled Kuwait.
>never made it home btw.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.png (960x647, 1.36M)

Putin is a master of dirty strategy and deception.
They are probably planning something big now. There are some reports of plans of dirty bombing his own people to blame Ukraine and nuke Ukraine or blow up Chernobyl or some active power plant. If he cant get Ukraine, he will ruin it for everyone

Silly amerifags, why would he destroy his own land

I want to believe this but; sauce?

>we
no u fagget

Attached: 1643020836822.jpg (900x1200, 241.02K)

>Putin is a master of dirty strategy and deception.
he's a master of talkin shit but thats it kek. this was a big fuckup and even people in the KGB are saying it now.

he lost it, too many years of people saying yes to him mixed with covid lockdown and he's fucked in the head batshit crazy

true words

wdym sauce? which part?? all party officials installed around him were done so by him. they've made their billions bc Putin took corporations away from previous owners and gave it to his party members. if they take one step out of line he arrests them and seizes their business. straigthup that's how it works

go check out russian protests, i think they've arrested over 10k people. they don't have facilities to hold them nor do they have manpower to watch them. more protesters more arrests, eventually teh police will give up adn the people can storm putin

what do you want to know i'll send info

Glad to see the edgy 12 year old demographic still frequents Any Forums, there's hope for you youngsters yet

Ah. So its you just saying stuff, wishful thinking based on extrapolated figures about protests. Etc. blah blah. But yeah. I hope he gets done in by some too. Thumbs up emoji.

whats teh edgy demo? are you just that boring that you don't like seeing gore and superpowers collapsing?

glad to see random user 873977271 commenting something completely irrelevant at 2:14 on a monday. get back to work jake

Kek

what is a credible source for you? not being a dick or anytning just curious.

kek

Sit back simps, and read.
The US is pulling on Putin what it pulled on Saddam. This has been planned to decade+ ago. With Saddam they pushed him to a corner by arming the Kuwaitis to the teeth, until Saddam could either go in and stop it or get fucked later. He went in, and got some Kuwaiti land sure, but also destroyed his army and economy. This was a precursor for the US swooping in later and taking down what's left of a tired, demoralized and hungry army.
This is exactly what is happening now, and with even greater success than expected. Do you think the funding poured into space defense programs was for role playing Will Smith in men in black? It went to develop the abilities to incapacitate long range ballistic missile in flight using laser beams.
We are witnessing the check before the mate on Russia. Which will also constitute a check against China.