/thread

/thread

Attached: language.png (3230x1701, 921.1K)

You should make Canada purple because its a weird mix of French and English

This only really makes sense if you live in the blue.

> only japanese and english
OP is probably a sheddwelling shitface in his 30s still leeching from his parents

Attached: copium.jpg (1200x675, 98.21K)

Based.

You are right about Croatian language. When I say something or write something in Croatian, it just Sounds weird

tvoja mama zvuči čudno

fixd

Attached: fhgj.jpg (3230x1701, 1.03M)

i forgot to include icelandic

you're not so good at geography are ya bud

As a German, this is a compliment to me. Not everyone should have the privilege to realize German's beauty, especially not low-IQ monkeys

much better

>Netherlands and France blue
>Belgium red

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.57M)

As a kiwi living in New Zealand i cam safely say that the whole world is completely fucked. Our accent is shit, stop saying its nice, you're a bunch of retards

no, you sound cute. theres nothing you can do about it

As a Bangalee, I can say with great confidence that you are a dumbfuck of the highest echelon if you don't know the beauty of the Bangla language. And the fact, that other beautiful languages like Parsi, Arabic, Urdu, German, French, Hindi don't make your retarded list. I can safely assume you are from muttland. You have my sympathies.

>arabic
opinion discarded

this thread is ugly, just like op

What the fuck
We people in Argentina sound very pretty and elegant, italian and french sounds very pretty, and russian sounds so nice when spoken softly!

>As a kiwi living in New Zealand
Hmm

>Arabic
fuck off eurotard, every word they speak sounds like they're about to spit mucus at me. at least their culture is mostly based.

lmfao australians sound like inbred retarded english people how are they blue on this map

Italian is comfy

Italians are nothing but spaghetti niggers

Everything should be red