Based Chads, tell me your secrets on how to bed an actual woman? No drunks, femboys or hookers

Based Chads, tell me your secrets on how to bed an actual woman? No drunks, femboys or hookers.

Attached: 2222.jpg (570x671, 87K)

Hold a door open for her

Language games and normie memes

Be tall and handsome

Attached: 0432b3e233081e3f583a6ef53ed51670--sean-opry-human-photography.jpg (736x785, 56.97K)

Time, patience and trust.

kek, I once got yelled at by some milf for holding one open for her.

Any examples?

>tfw 6'0 tall and in good shape

I always run into the "but I have a boyfriend" argument. It seems like others have it easier to wooing a chick than me. I guess I come on way too hard?

>kek, I once got yelled at by some milf for holding one open for her.
Extremely cucked
I lost my virginity by doing it

It sounds like you are fishing for someone to to tell you that women are wrong for not immediately laying spread eagle on your bed for existing.

Look groomed, look successful, look driven but not selfish and combine it with an attitude that says “I’m fine with interacting with you, but I also have no problem getting up and leaving.” Aka don’t be a desperate beta that things being a “supreme gentlemen” should 100% get you laid.

Attached: 1621699216175.gif (220x180, 1.03M)

be well hung, a social alpha, excellent physique.

Attached: 1641313097723_jpg.jpg (1446x2048, 1.32M)

remember this forever:
men fuck who they can
women fuck who they want

Women can't resist roleplay persistence. Blow up their phones and facebook messages with,
"H-h-hey *nervously adjusts tie* Good afternoon m'lady *tips fedora*
*brushes your hair gently to the side*
Please respond. I know you're online."

And when your messages are "seen" but with no reply, call her an ugly fucking whore and that she missed out on a nice guy.

Guaranteed pussy.

>find girl you like
>don't be a pussy, be direct in what you want
>date her
>bed her
>have a healthy relationship until shit hits the fan
>start over again

Be confident and learn to laugh at yourself. Seriously most chicks(hot ones anyway) have heard it all from men well above your status. They bore easily so make them giggle but dont simp and constantly self deprecate rip into the bitch like shes one of the boys,clip her heels or push her when you are walking together.

Find attractive girl
???
Profit

There's no secret. You have to work on yourself to a point where women will want to be with you. A company doesn't want to hire a dude who has no college education and spends all day playing computer games all day at home with his mom. A woman doesn't want that either.

>don't be a pussy, be direct in what you want
this part always makes me freeze up. What do I say, how to break the ice without creeping her out?

I can't tell you what to say lol. Just normally talk to any female like a friend at first. If you start any conversation with the idea of bedding her, you'll have 99.99% chance of failure.

Ok, here are some steps:

1. Don't be repulsive: Excercise, Healthy-ish eating habits, Find clothes that look good on you, and Use Cologne.

2. Have an interesting personality: Reading cool shit, Watching cool media (documentaries, series, anime, movies, etc), Knowing cool places, Hearing cool music.

3. Be approachable: Be genuinely interested in the other person / Good listener, Don't be too much of a bitch, Don't be too much of a dick either (Be FRESH/COOL/RELAXED, that doesn't mean you won't take anything seriously, but rather that you know when to be serious and when to not be serious) IF your tastes are too unique you might wanna try to find some things in common with the other person and use that as a bridge from where you can bond with the other person (Don't ask them to adapt to your tastes, and don't feel like it's an obligation for you to adapt to their tastes either), IF your socio-economic status differs too much from your date's (you're too rich or too poor compared to them) try to look pass it if you can't you're too much of a bitch and you need to fix that with therapy or some deep introspection.

Now... All of that focuses on you as a person, but let's not pretend like socio-economic status is completely irrelevant, or looks are completely irrelevant, or inteligence is completely irrelevant and so on...

We all know that if you got money to go on dates, that's a dating cheat-code because you can take girls to cool places without worrying about spending, we all know girls love cool cars... etc

So... if you actually wanna find love, there's nothing wrong with trying to become succesful/wealthy so it's easier for you to be fun for your dates. BUT.... Don't forget to actually leave free time for you dating.

That's pretty much it, if you got some of those characteristics go on Tinder while you keep working on the rest.

(Obviously have a fucking car, that's a no-brainer)

Be white when you have to work
Be latino when you go on dates
Be a BBC when you have sex

Be someone they want to fuck. Fucking idiot

Niggers have no social skills, specially with women.