Anyone here that has ever killed anybody for real?

anyone here that has ever killed anybody for real?

could be by traffic accident even, or in the military, or having murdered someone for really real?

wanna hear your story, tell me what happened and what it felt like.

Attached: 9582725.jpg (940x626, 102.91K)

Have a bump for interest

Military guy here, I had 4 confirmed kills in Afghanistan.

thank you

I happen to know you are full of shit, since the military does no such thing as "confirmed kills"

This honestly interests me. I have almost murdered someone before in a rage attack, and have viciously attacked my younger sibling, but I never killed anybody.

tell me more please. what happened and why did you get that angry?

I'm sure you read all about it on the internet buddy.

I kill a child every time I read kys pedo.
At first it was fun but now its just a chore.
I feel guilty too because I cant eat all that meat.
It just goes to waste.
I should probably stop but the world has an overpopulation issue that wont be solved by ignoring it.

My brother wouldnt let me rape him

So, I'll give out some info. I have BPD and MDD, borderline and depression. And I have quite an abusive family. I take care of my younger sibling and he has very low functioning autism, but he's taller and stronger than me. My mother doesn't really care about me, and is a narcisistic, sociopathic individual who doesn't really harbor any love for anyone than herself.

I almost murdered my mother with a hammer because I ended up having a mental breakdown due to her mistreatment and negligence towards me. And I've bitten very voraciously my younger brother's arm when he pushed me overboard.

Normally, I'm a very, very sweet and chill person, who doesn't want to hurt people. But under stress I crack hard. REALLY hard.

nigger, they don't do confirmed kills.
had you been in the military you'd know this.

lol

you do good work.
do they cry?

>My mother doesn't really care about me, and is a narcisistic, sociopathic individual who doesn't really harbor any love for anyone than herself.
I can relate an awful lot to that.

i have two older brothers i've not been in contact with for decades. i could be laying dead in bed tomorrow and they wouldn't give a shit.

and i too come from a narcissistic family.

They definitely do you moron.

Had you been in the military, you'd know that the term is thrown around, especially amongst sniper bros. If you served and you never heard it I'd be honestly surprised.

Those that actually have seldom talk about it, much less leave it here.
It is not a pleasant thing, nor an honorable subject. It happens and you try to get over it.
Not something we would tell some kid who still wears diapers.

ok in that case i guess i stand corrected.

what did it feel like after you popped your first mark?

hey, i'm old (48) but i'm not in diapers yet, kiddo.

contact front
fire rounds
waistcoat puffs
repeat on and off for 8 years

I get you, user, I really do. I just ended up realizing that going to jail and wasting my life because of these two ungrateful motherfuckers ain't worth it.

I do wish I could torture them, definitely, and I always have to keep my emotions in check around them. Sometimes, I just get the random urge to bite or stab people with dangerous objects, but making innocent people suffer is... Just too low.

That's why I'm studying to be a surgeon, so that I can stab people and see guts while providing a lot of help. Two birds, one stone.

>Not something we would
>we
fuck off, little man.

Attached: 1631297936943.png (900x676, 301.9K)

>I do wish I could torture them, definitely, and I always have to keep my emotions in check around them.
I did not go to my fathers funural after he died this january just for that reason.

I was afraid i'd fucking attack them in rage.

you killed someone? in all honesty i sometimes fantasize about it just to know what it would feel like. just to have that power over someones life and death.

sounds very nice!
so you take an 8 year cooling off period after each time?

Nah, I dismantle petro plants instead of ragheads now

Being mistreated and abused as a child really ends up fucking your entire worldview and thought process. What actually seems curious to me is how there's people who kill in cold blood, not to gain any pleasure theirselves, or in self defense, but people who treat killing as a sport. People who are so cold they don't even feel anything towards their victim.

I couldn't harm someone unless they did something awful to me or someone I care about, or if they're being an ass. But the military treats killing or wounding civilians like a sport.
How curious.

>Being mistreated and abused as a child really ends up fucking your entire worldview and thought process.
abloo bloo, go write about it in y our livejournal you sympathy hungry little gimp.

They most assuredly do. He had to fill out paperwork every time she fired a bullet and the kill had to be verified.

The first one was the toughest. I froze. My spotter gave me a sort of pat on the back saying nice shot which I didn't even realize at the time, for a good 30 seconds I was just laying there without doing anything. I started sweating like hell and thank God I didn't had to shoot another one because I wouldn't have made the shot even if the target was right in front of me I was panicking so much. Even though I knew that was me enemy and I most likely saved my own by taking his lives I still felt guilty, like I hit some innocent bystander with my car or something. That day I didn't sleep for a second. I was thinking about that guy I shot for a couple of days, whether he had family, children etc. After a couple of days I was 'okay' again. Funny thing is that, from that on I didn't feel a thing for the rest of them. The first one fucked me up but the other two had no effect on me, it was like they were just dummies on the range and still to this day, I have nightmares and get up in the middle of the day, but only about the first one. I see the guy's face in my dreams, asking for help and all kind of shit.

fuck off kid, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. he isn't asking for sympathy. fuck yourself.

really? then that soldier i seen talking in a youtube video telling everyone how they don't do that musta been full of shit.

my mother basically destroyed me mentally. i do fantasize about killing people, i would love to kill my family but i realize i can't. so at this point i feel anyone would do.

wow that sounds pretty fucked up, sounds like you also learned to somewhat disassociate yourself from what you did, which is good since it obviously helps you put one foot in front of the other.