This guy fucked his own mother. Would you fuck her if she was your mother?

This guy fucked his own mother. Would you fuck her if she was your mother?

Attached: Screenshot_20220307-180202-374.png (720x732, 441.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 3840E96600000578-3785756-Busted_According_to_arresting_documents_Kitchens_and_her_son_had-a-15_1473706851328.jpg (306x521, 32.72K)

OP here, btw yes I would fuck her every day

Attached: 3841F99E00000578-3785756-image-m-14_1473706842892.jpg (306x521, 19.38K)

she is good 5.

Would you fuck her if she was your mother?

Post videos or stfu

Attached: chrischad.jpg (1050x788, 586.76K)

What the fuck did you just say to me, you little nigger? How DARE you speak to a white man like that, boy. You're fucking lucky you said that on the internet and not in real life else I'd lynch you and hang you out Infront of your niglets and nigress

I don’t see why anyone should care about this. If they are happy who gives a fuck?

If faggots can openly fuck in the street and groom children surely fucking your mom is basically pg rated

Motherfucker detected

No not personally I do t find my mom attractive. I suppose if she really wanted too I would because she wants it and I don’t want her to feel bad or whatever.

Now my sisters, I’d love to fuck them if I could and if I had a hot mom I would love to fuck her to.

Pussy is pussy quit letting industrialized society dictate your sexuality. It’s collapsing anyway so who gives a fuck

Maybe.

Who's the 25 year olds dad?

Fucking kek

i wonder what she did to keep him around. it gets boring of fucking the same pussy for a year or so this guy was getting teh same shit for 25 years kek what's her secret!?

>Pussy is pussy quit letting industrialized society dictate your sexuality. It’s collapsing anyway so who gives a fuck

The courts give a fuck because it's illegal... Enjoy getting put on the Sex Offender Database, and not being able to get a job other than Construction.

I neither condemn nor condone the activity but I have to ask, what's the point of arresting and/or incarcerating these people? These are consenting adults. Who gives a fuck?

>Who gives a fuck
The mutant inbred offspring calling this man "dad bro" will

>arests two people for loving eachother

>does not arrest a person who beats his partner

America, the land of the... idiots

i understand your view. like two consenting adults why the fuck are you getting involved and arresting. the issue i'd say is just like the future of the human race? we can't just let people practice incest over and over and over. which is probably what would happen. also inevitably there would be child abuse etc.
decent bait

Okay Socrates drink your hemlock

Unjust laws are unjust and I feel no need to follow them.

Mother son incest is illegal virtually everywhere. Why it’s enforced I have no idea

>you can’t just have people fucking eachother

You can for the vast majority of human history literally the previous 190,000 years before agriculture we lived in “tribes” and “clans” if 100-200 people on average. They can tell through the genetic record that 1/17 men reproduced for every woman

You do the fucking math. A tribe was literally an extended family or of cousins and siblings. Marriage and incest prohibition came about because the clan model and agricultural society don’t work well

incest leads to mental retardation. look at the UK. you're probs from there

If that was my mother I'd cum inside her every fucking morning, noon and night.

Okay ! Great argument you stupid nigger

Source: your ass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding

>This usually leads to at least temporarily decreased biological fitness of a population[4][5] (called inbreeding depression), which is its ability to survive and reproduce.

>believing kieked Wikipedia

Nigger if what they say about incest was true the human species would have died eons ago

It’s literally a meme invented by civilized society to real tribal bonds and form city-state or nation networks

kek you are so delusional its funny. child protective laws exist. i know in your world those services were created to break down tribes and make city-states but uh yea buddy this ain't holding up

curious to know what you believe in.. like what are your sources that declare incest as a good that does not have negative side effects to the offspring. i feel so dumb saying that kek. but please direct me to your library of resources, i like reading