Mouse thread

>MSRP $40
>usually on sale for $30-$35
>only mouse at this price range with a gaming sensor
>good battery life
>G502 ergos without the G502 cost
>can be paired with 4 devices
>only cons is the weight, non-rechargable, no RGB lightning
Is this the most underrated mouse in the market today? Sure the G305 if you're not looking for bluetooth or the ability to pair other devices. But overall the Basilisk X still win in the ergonomics department and sensor.

Attached: gvN9TDXqYZ9Ruc43f8zzFj.jpg (1280x720, 248.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDcAWbfwnGk&t=189s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it looks hella gay though

Attached: uhh.jpg (840x1080, 195.08K)

I think it looks alright. Maybe you prefer something like this.

Attached: vomit.jpg (1719x1275, 177.03K)

i want to nakadashi these mice

Attached: 1624248980265.webm (1920x1080, 120.91K)

I bought this a while ago, and I hate using it to play Vidya games. The left and right click bounce a lot after you click and feels very loose. Great for my laptop for regular use / work. I recommend the razer viper mini or razer viper they seem to be ranked highest for lowest response time and seems to be around 45-60$

>razer
>loose buttons
Yep, that's Razer for you. I returned 4 copies of the Viper before giving up and selling it locally. Any time I bring it up some sperg says "don't slam the mouse, look after your shit". I mean, I still run an iPhone 4 but whatever.
Story is, you get what you pay for.

Sure thing buddy.

I need a wireless mouse for a portable laptop/workstation, probably with Bluetooth to save on ports. What's the best one? I've been looking at the Corsair Katar Pro or Harpoon because it seems to have the lowest Bluetooth latency according to Rtings, but not sure if there's better.

Agreed its a great mouse
Not a fan of RGB

Your gay

Stop being a child and having a tanty at your mouse cus you suck at vidya

Attached: 20220618_160018.jpg (4000x3000, 2.61M)

>double clicks

Reminder, the only mouse company that has managed to mitigate this problem is ASUS, afaik.

Attached: rog gladius switch.webm (1920x1080, 2.5M)

Orochi V2 or Kone Pro Air

Newer Razer's are okay since they are optical. You can also change them to whatever you like. Pretty much any brand of mouse besides Logitech you can hotswap.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDcAWbfwnGk&t=189s

Do you know if they use the standard size switch? In otherwords, can you use other non-razer switches for hotswap? Can you use razor switch in ASUS ROG mouse? ASUS, for example, uses the standard switches so you can swap to any of the other mouse switches from other standard mouse switch makers.

No you can only swap them with other Razer switches. Glorious/Asus/Steelseries/etc. uses Kailh switches.

>Glorious/Asus/Steelseries/etc. uses Kailh switches.
With ASUS you can swap with Omron/Kalih/Huano/etc.

If Razer switches are non-standard, then its shit. Checking on ebay, looks like razer switches are ~$10/p or something. Rip off.

>price difference between Kailh which is the most expensive Switches and Razer
>$1.50
Stop being a fucking child.

I dont understand extra light mice
They always go "this one has shit battery life and you need to recharge it 7 times more often than a mouse that used 10g more on battery"

Gee thats a great tradeoff? Makes me better at games where you're supposed to use a wire anyways?

Less force to move.

>weight, non-rechargable, no RGB lightning
I don't have s_yhand, I got my eneloop pro, I'm not a kid
That's a pros for me

All the csgo pro mice are like 70-90 grams
Its not that critical to save 5g to make ultra low weight battery when the trade off sucks for normal people.

Rechargeable batteries would have brought the price beyond $40 and into possibly $70.