Is This True?

Attached: 27B84011-1279-4E4E-86A7-02EEA309A848.png (1560x1999, 816.3K)

Erlich bachman uses it so I guess

Attached: 77F62F81-DF1C-410E-9355-FDF30E75B59F.jpg (1400x1400, 137.45K)

Scientifically speaking, they're cool

This is only used by the nerds that want attention, and 100% of them are not dangerous

Checked, but WANKERS.

I once wore a wrist brace for a while not from typing too much but from playing piano too hard, lol. Eventually it turned out the wrist brace was doing nothing, because the problem was having several cysts in my wrist (which were fortunately easy to take care of)

I thought the brace was supposed to mainly be used when sleeping to avoid the wrist being in a weird/90 angle for a long time.
I only use it at night because I bend my wrist while sleeping. Doesn't do shit while I'm awake.

SHARINGAN!

I had something like that for my foot (plantar fascitis) so that may be the case.

nah bro.
me playing rhythm game for at least 5 hours a day gives you a "carpal tunnel".
didnt feel any effect whatsoever when i wear it for long period of time so i just playing less to lessen the pain.
like this user said .it is cool to wear however.

Doesn't just exercise prevent carpal tunnel?

no joke, i've actually had to wear a wrist brace in the past after playing csgo for about 15 hours a day non stop every day for 5 months.

got my global rank and havent played it since

No.

NO

Attached: nigger.jpg (3072x4080, 3.65M)

You shouldn't be on the PC if you have carpal tunnel.
Take two weeks completely off. Unplug your PC. Let that shit heal.
It will just get worse if you keep irritating it.

Thanks user, I will keep that in mind.

He said while still on the computer

>be me
>on 'puters since ~8
>only get slight tingliness in right hand last year
>was NEET, so i just switched hands for things and didn't do much
>healed up good
>be me now
>have job i don't like
>job makes hand tingly and hurt
>get doctor's note in order for boss to lay off my back
>start switching up hands, switching tasks up more often
>now my left hand is acting up, and my right hand still hurts
Am I going to have to quit my job to avoid permanent damage? It took me a long time to get my job---around a year of waiting on background checks. I've got nearly 10k saved up, and I live with my mom still.

background checks huh

Attached: justakeyboard.jpg (800x800, 278.53K)

disappointingly, it is not a high-melanin government position, but rather a pseudo-government position that is boring & just secret enough that I can't give details.

It's tough, but the truth is you only get one pair of wrists, one pair of knees, one lower back, etc.
You can take the chance, keep working while injured, and perhaps lose function permanently. But would you gamble with something you can't replace?
You might be able to get physical therapy through worker's comp, if it's caused by job conditions. The process is pretty... tight. Lots of people have abused it in the past.