The fedora "experience"

I fell for the memes anons. Don't be like me

Attached: IMG_20220617_184754.jpg (1537x2268, 873.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

silverblue.fedoraproject.org/
fedoramagazine.org/offline-updates-and-fedora-35/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Use Fedora Silverblue, updates are instant, no waiting.
silverblue.fedoraproject.org/

Take the lizard pill.

Attached: 1653748356489.png (1024x640, 50.58K)

Even if you used offline upgrades you would have to restart...

What is this shit? I use fedora, I have never gotten this message. Are you updating through dnf?

In sane distros, the installation occurs before the restart. You can continue using your computer during the installation and you only need to restart if you got a new kernel, and in that case your restart will take less than a minute, as fast as any normal restart.

This bullshit is fedora emulating one of the worst aspects of windows/macos, in a mistaken belief that being shitty will make them more popular.

>be me
>george negro, king of negros
>install fedora because i want to feel like a productive member of society when all i do is mug rich white girls
>be too autistic to use terminal
>use gnoome-software to update
>gnoome-software requires to restart to apply update
>restart
>get mad because i can't use "my" computer while its updating
> so mad at my autism that i make post on Any Forums saying that fedora is trash because i can't run dnf update
kys op

>use gnoome-software to update
>gnoome-software requires to restart to apply update
Why is fedora choosing to package and distribute such trash?

This fucking complaining about fedora restarting is because idiots are updating through gnome software? jfc linux users that don't use the terminal.

Fedora updated from the software center. It reduces the chance of updates breaking the system by entering a safe mode before applying the updates.

Who packaged GNOME for Fedora with this ""feature"" enabled? Oh right, it was Fedora. Who's fault is it? Fedora's fault.

>It reduces the chance of updates breaking the system
If you don't deviate from vanilla fedora plus dev packages, you don't have to worry about the system breaking. If you're not using fedora to develop then go back to cuckubu

>It reduces the chance of updates breaking the system by entering a safe mode before applying the updates.
Where did you learn this FUD from?

see Fedora made this retards.
Since when is it the users fault to use a system the recommended way?

What do you expect from a distro owned by glowniggers?

Bullshit, I used a minimal install with a WM and still had such bullcrap. Switched to arch.

>I don't like the distribution that I am using.
>How could this be happening to me?

SuSE gmbh is going to pull the same shit RedHat did with CentOS, so why bother?

fedoramagazine.org/offline-updates-and-fedora-35/

>if they do a thing they haven't done then it wouldn't be good
good thing that haven't done that thing then.

As it stands, OpenSUSE Tumbleweed is a non-nonsense binary rolling crafted with German professionalism. It has btfs+snapper configured by default to automatically snapshot your root directory before and after every package update, so rollbacks are trivial (a much better system than this autism: ) What's more, SUSE is certified anti-semitic by Bryan Lunduke, an excellent endorsement.

They literally don't have this problem because SUSE almost doesn't have any clones and Leap have just a year of support.

I stand corrected. Leap will have 72 MONTHS of support

Attached: file.png (1026x654, 176.01K)

>correcting yourself in an effort to avoid the sick burn comeback
not a Any Forumsentleman

clearly because niggers like you are too inbred to use dnf

>our users are too stupid to not step on this landmine 'feature', so we're going to leave the landmine enabled
Fedoraniggers.

Give me one (1) reason to use this over debian sid

There are none.

>What's more, SUSE is certified anti-semitic by Bryan Lunduke, an excellent endorsement.
What?