Cucking thread

Cucking thread.

I am an Australian and I let my girlfriend fuck strangers. Here is my story:

Thanks to poor genetics, I am tall but poorly endowed. I am 200cm tall and my penis is 11cm long, which is far too small for me, disproportionally speaking. My girlfriend could not cum even with a larger dildo so we sat down and I agreed to her bring 2 men max to my home twice a week max. Sometimes I watch, other times I am working from home with my mic muted and I can hear her beastly moans of ecstasy and pleasure, which is something that she never displayed to me. I am getting cucked for the good of my girlfriend.

Also, if you go on Reddit's cuckolding community, you will notice that the black men usually have larger penises (20cm+) even if they are short (less than 170cm), which women prefer.

Here is the link:

reddit.com/r/Cuckold/top/?t=all

This is all time too so it shows what the majority likes.

Attached: images (3).jpg (217x232, 13.29K)

Me and a couple friends cucked one of our other friends at a party

Fuck yeah that's hot. Story?

Love how my gf looks after she been fucked by a huge dick, how they leave her on the bed legs spread open, pussy gaping and wet.

Was at a casual party with a group of friends. Towards the end of the night, a few people had left and the host had blacked out so we put him to bed. Just was 5 guys and his gf hanging out. Right as we're starting to get ready to go, his gf tells us she wants to show us something.

Pulls out her phone, shows us a video our friend. He says "I am a cuck and I give my gf permission to fuck anyone she wants" it was a recent video too. She tells us she thinks it would be hot if we do a gang bang with her.

Start considering it, she's pretty hot. One guy backs out but the 4 other guys are down. So we end up fucking the shit out of her, probably 20 feet away from where he's sleeping

Thanks You for reinforce My faith on efilism. Life is inherently negative and disgusting.

Pretty hot. Hope you guys left her a mess

She was. Cum in every hole and on her face

Gf recently got a new phone so I went through her old one and found out she was sending pics/vids to one of my friends

Attached: 20220303_212912_copy_2721x3628.jpg (2721x3628, 1.01M)

Do share

Damn bro what are you gonna do?

She says she accidentally sent him this pic when she meant to send it to me. Said she was really drunk but he started talking to her and she ended up sending him more shit after

Attached: Snapchat-574300958.jpg (660x1280, 254.89K)

Nice little tits on her

She's cute. Do you think they're fucking?

Attached: cope.webm (1280x720, 727.26K)

No, because he lives pretty far away but it looks like she was going to next time he visited.

Attached: 20220303_212926_copy_2721x3628.jpg (2721x3628, 1.13M)

Do you want him to fuck your girl?

My wife with a friend

Attached: IMG_20220306_072127.jpg (1958x974, 290.07K)

Was she loud? How tight was she?

Decently loud when she didn't have a dick in her mouth. Normally tight I guess lol not super tight, not super loose

Fuckin hot bro, did anybody tell your boi? And are you gonna do it again?

None of us told him, no idea if she has. I've fucked her since then but no gang bang. We're planning a friend's vacation this summer, she wants something to happen then

Would you rather fuck her solo or with the bois?

I can't wait for another gang bang, it was so hot