Letting my girlfriend move in with me was the worst mistake of my life...

letting my girlfriend move in with me was the worst mistake of my life. every day after i work my ass off i come home and she yells at me over things that don’t matter at all. she will be crying over something that happened on the internet and when i don’t wanna coddle her and help her because my legs hurt so much i can’t stand, she acts like i’m an abusive asshole. all i do is work, come home, and watch tv. but she screams and throws shoes at me. she was so normal before this. literally a perfectly normal person. i don’t know what to do.

pic isn’t related i just like boobs

Attached: 92A483B2-C862-4352-990C-3F1C6A9EFACC.png (680x905, 1.18M)

Big black nigger balls in her vagina.

Don't you love the crazy ones? I do, love her harder!

That sounds truly awful, user.
What has she said when you talked to her about this?
Have you told her that you just want to relax for a while when you come home?

unironically this though
get her a bull to bang her brains out during the day and she won't have enough brain left when you get home to scream at you with

this is very common and a difficult lesson. in her mind she has 'caught' you.
> i don't know what to do
break up with her, kick her out, have a beer
good luck user

Attached: labor.jpg (498x478, 54.2K)

Just fuck her whenever she starts bitching, it worked for me it will work for you

Yeah this is what I experienced, although less extreme. Set boundaries, communicate, don't immediately dismiss her POV and feelings, ask her to do the same.

Your chance of success is dependent on how much you want to compromise vs how much she wants to compromise. Hopefully you meet somewhere in between, but also don't become some simp.

By any chance you threw dog food bag on floor?

You're getting shit tested. She wants your attention, but you didn't lay down the law. user, make things real clear that you won't tolerate her behavior. Otherwise, you're headed to betaville.

Real talk ill fuck her for you!

women suffer from unstable hormones.

they are up and down and all over the place every month

bitches be legit crazy.

its not because you didnt do that one thing she asked you to do while you were busy. its because she is unstable and acts like a child.

they historically put women and children into the same category for a reason

It's over bro, I've been there several times: everything is all rainbows and unicorns when it starts but as soon as you move in together suddenly they turn into real psychos, because now it's THEIR home and THEIR rules. Women don't love you for what you are, but for what they hope you'll become.
If she thwrows shoes at you now just imagine what it's gonna be in few years...
That's why I've decided not to share my home with a chick anymore, when my girl comes to my place she's a guest and she knows it.

Attached: 1564165798123.jpg (780x1090, 73.58K)

Sauce op?

You don't have a girl lol, nice larp but I can smell the smegma from here

they will test you regardless. they like being bratty.

oh look its international women's day. have you praised a woman yet today?
be sure to tell her that she doesnt look fat in that dress and that you will cancel your friends meetup because she wants quality time with you to watch sex and the city

Meh maybe you just not a good match user.
Find somebody else.
Or at the very least say this shit too her.
Just use your word mouth.

Yes I have one and I had plenty of them before; my current gf isn't probably the last one (never stayed very long with them because of their global behaviour).

iktfb. solidarity with you. may you navigate the bullshit well

OP, have you considered putting your woman in diapers? next time she gets sassy, whip out on of pic related and very matter of factly explain that if she is going to whine like a baby she will be treated like one. women belong in diapers.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (956x956, 142.15K)

you have lost the sanctity and peace of your own abode

your possessions and their locations in the house are no longer your choice. in fact you dont even get to choose what you can or cant keep.

congrats.