15 years jail sentence if your news station doesn’t agree with the Kremlin

>15 years jail sentence if your news station doesn’t agree with the Kremlin
He’s on major damage control now

Attached: 43D3CBAB-8573-43EC-A56C-9D11B931B7B9.jpg (7500x7500, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2022/01/31/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia-2/
bitchute.com/channel/xtremerealitycheck/
bitchute.com/channel/fallcabal/
bitchute.com/channel/mouthybuddha/
bitchute.com/channel/x22report/
bitchute.com/channel/and-we-know/
bitchute.com/channel/thecrowhouse/
bitchute.com/channel/leave-the-cave/
outofshadows.org/
stillnessinthestorm.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can't wait to see the russian citizen overthrow this fuck.

hopefully ukraine will oust their asshole too

Topple Putin Plz

>ukraine will out their asshole
shut the fuck up you fucking idiot

Dude in New Zealand they payed the media 50m to only write what there told.
It's no different

He needs a new Covid variant

144 million and it's a couple of thousand protesting. You're not going to see any overthrowing.

lol. why would you support a corrupt fuck?

it's a start

You won't get more than that. You haven't in the past, and you won't now.

in the past you didn't have major corporations suspending business in russia.

I don't see why Any Forums sucks his dick so hard, the fact that it didn't end in day fucking 1 is proof that this guy is a sloppy idiot, the jew has already won and it's just because this fuck looks so weak right now.
Now everyone supports Ukraine and China can't even bail Russia out of this, what a stupid fucking stunt this whole thing was.

Attached: d65ee477a484706420ce13bb23ad56e4.jpg (1000x1055, 295.93K)

that's a non sequitur
you really are a fucking retard eh?
don't @ me faggit

No, they had it much much much worse. Starvation that killed millions. Still no overthrowing.

Starving people will do anything. It depends on how bad it gets.

Better go read some Russian history, because that has already happened.

imagine not being able to take ukraine

Attached: file.png (213x236, 65.47K)

Some russian secret service guy needs to end this for everyone

Let Russians rot in hell. Their loss.
They opted-out of civilization.

Attached: russia.png (1101x818, 1.32M)

This.
Usa rolled over iraq twice in 24hours
This is russia failing in a similar situation bc their tanks/gear appears to be atleast forty years old
And whatever new stuff is getting btfo just as easy

This is the new variant, sheep

It’s a different era user. I don’t think Ivan’s going to starve for mother Russia when he can see TikToks of Putin ordering 20 more 100ft tables.

It's a ploy to get Russia into Chinese financial system, and out of the world's American based financial system, effectively sealing their economies together. China doesn't care and everyone's not going to boycott china like they are in Russia, which they think will be temporary but it will end up being permanent

Tucker will not be going to jail

Attached: 1638972941371m.jpg (1024x576, 77.36K)

... meanwhile in the US, no bank account or job and you're held in solitary without due process if you disagree with Democrats.

In Canada they will kill your pets, take your heat source in winter, steal your source of income and, again, hold you indefinitely without due process.

Tyranny is tyranny anywhere in the world.

>>I complain in latin, i'm smort
>>also strawmaned user by misquoting their wish as if it was a prediction
you really are one ridiculous mf

Tucker ain't wrong on this one

If Ukraine was a NATO member, Russia's western border would be virtually indefensible.

But also, Ukraine was found rather recently to have massive natural gas and oil deposits, which puts them in the position to compete with Russia. Russia's economy depends a great deal on their natural gas exports. They already pay a shitload to Ukraine every year for the rights to use the pipeline to europe built by the soviet union back in the day.

Oh look, it's another astroturf thread.

>putin bad man
>ukraine good man
>muh poor refugees (cry for them)

Attached: AstroTurf.jpg (1024x512, 301.55K)

veteranstoday.com/2022/01/31/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia-2/

bitchute.com/channel/xtremerealitycheck/

bitchute.com/channel/fallcabal/

bitchute.com/channel/mouthybuddha/

bitchute.com/channel/x22report/

bitchute.com/channel/and-we-know/

bitchute.com/channel/thecrowhouse/

bitchute.com/channel/leave-the-cave/

outofshadows.org/

stillnessinthestorm.com/

Russia could have bombed them into the stone age within 24 hours. They are going slowly to allow the traitors, I mean refugees to leave.

Pretty sure they will. I hope you're right, but I'm not holding my breath for it. Russian people have shown time and time again that they much prefer being raped anally decade after decade rather than resisting. I want to believe they're fed up with dictators, but history tells me the dick in dictator just tastes too good for a regular Ruskie.

these threads are paid by shills
russia is losing
OOK OOK

Attached: file.png (213x236, 78.56K)

The media industrial complex is going to ruin him. They will make him and his people suffer for what he did in Ukraine. I feel bad for the people that have to suffer on both sides because of leaders destroying the fabric of our societies for their stupid ideological bullshit.

Attached: 1646458958908.jpg (1125x967, 91.45K)

>You haven't in the past
I think there was another time russians were sent to die en masse in a war that was against their interests.
It's probably nothing tho

It's a horrid trade with very little substantiality to it, they're trading a 1 for 1 market at the very best scenario for a massive loss in influence within Europe which it was trying to sustain for decades now, getting assblasted for the smallest possibility of independance from them.
It's still a shitshow of a strategy.

Attached: tumblr_9974d93673e8b5ca8a213da85c72e8d1_e58d2fb1_1280.jpg (800x800, 236.85K)

Canada is like that now, but they freeze your bank account.

Ukraine wasn't a threat to Russia as we are seeing. Sorry your sexual fantasy of having a strongman dictator had gotten in the way of logic and reason. Your uncle really screwed you up with all that molesting.

Attached: 1645583630929.jpg (1080x1605, 703.98K)