DuckDuckGo drops below 100 million searches per day

>DuckDuckGo drops below 100 million searches per day

Oh no how could this happen

Attached: ddgstats.png (820x718, 134.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

restoreprivacy.com/private-search-engine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brave search is just a better product.

I tried using it for a week; switched back to google after 3 days. The search results are significantly worse.

>only value you provide to your users is """""privacy"""""
>it comes out that that """""privacy""""" is literally a Jewish lie
>usage collapses

Attached: 1655493216931.gif (508x583, 748.51K)

any other alternative? ive been using sear x for a couple weeks now, but its still fucking suck
no, i dont want brave

restoreprivacy.com/private-search-engine/

Brave sir

Their results are even worse than DDG, there's no good privacy search.

I use Brave search for privacy. Google for immediate results. Duckduckgo isn't as memey as a Web3-related search engine. Why, idk. You could probably blame the Brave Browser itself.

>Go woke
>Go broke

blame their bait and switch shitfuckery

Google just works

>muh pribacy
Grow up and have sex.

>Grow up
>have sex
What did he mean by this?

All search engines beside Google suck ass for general purposes

I switched to Brave search when all the shit was going down like 2 months ago. I don't even like Brave, but I'm not super likely to switch back now.
They're all shit anyway, so I'm just looking for whichever shitty search engine is least likely to track me.

it's just Bing with a Jewish filter

Redpill me on meta search engines. Aren't you still making request to places like google? Don't they get your info regardless?

yandex

Why are you glowing

Once their Jew World Order blocked ruskies, I switched to Yandex. The hardest part is copy pasting characters from wikipedia to pass the cyrillic captcha.

I don’t give a shit about privacy. What I really care about though is piracy.
Duckduckgo has recently started blocking piracy sites and licensed (in central america) streaming sites. Because of that I’ve switched to yandex.
Don’t give a shit that the Russians know I’m watching Naruto.

>Naruto
I was with you until this. Currently I'm going thru gogoanime's ecchi section in chronological order. I just watched Burn Up (1991).

Yes, they are useless for "privacy" (keeping information away from Google and Microsoft)

Depending on the meta search engine, they may be useful for anonymity (the search isn't tied to your phone).

Traditionally, meta search engines were used to mix together the results of many different engines since most of them sucked on their own.