Dear Any Forums

Dear Any Forums

I need your advice as I am about to do something drastic to change my sex. My parents are okay with me doing this, they understand and now some jackass therapist has to do a full diagnosis on me to see what I already know: That I'm a transsexual. This will take a long time and after that there are still 12 months of taking hormones and living as a fake woman (I'll still have what I don't want, a dick) before they even consider doing the operation.
I saw on Jerry Springer once this guy who had body integrity identity disorder and wanted to lose his leg and he just sawed it off, then called paramedics. I'm thinking something similar, but can't bring myself to actually cutting off my dick and balls, since that would be slow and painful. Instead I am thinking of using my fathers gun to shoot myself in the dick and then quickly calling the ambulance.
My question here is what is wisdom? Since I was more in to girls stuff as a kid I never truly took up my dads offer to learn how to shoot a pistol right. Don't get me wrong I know a little but even had I taken shooting lessons he wouldn't have taught me this. I'm afraid that if I first put my penis on the desk in example, there may be shrapnel from the bullet as well as from the table. I really need advice here. What would be the best way to do this? And don't try to talk me out of this. I'm very determined to change in to a woman. Not in a year, not in several years, no, today.
Please help.

Attached: ukchick.jpg (500x667, 94.68K)

really need help with this one, guys

yeah you definitely need help but it seems like you're actively rejecting it

Livestream you cutting off your penis for us. We have doctors we will give you great medical advice.

This is not medical advice

Get over it. Be who you were born to be. No amount of mutilation will make you happy. Go outside, do something with yourself, stop obsessing over your genitals.

Don’t shoot your dick off, your going to miss and shoot a major artery in your hip / femur. Then you will bleed to death.

Keep talking estrogen and your penis will shrink to a nub.

yeah but i got some ice and towels so i think it will be ok. i just wonder if i should call the ambulance right before or after. i mean what if i pass out? should i just call before?

You're shooting the wrong head off.
No amount of mutilation will turn you into a girl. You are a hideous fat man and you always will be. The question is do you want to be a hideous complete man, or a hideous man with a seeping never healing wound that disgusts anyone that sees it?

My advice is this: you will never change your sex. You will always be a man. E.G. You can put on a vampire costume for Halloween, but you are never really a vampire. “Sex change” surgery is superficial. Even hormones. It’s superficial. You will always be whatever your genetic makeup is at birth. If you don’t come to this conclusion properly and soon enough, you are likely to irreparably damage your body and psyche. Your probably not going to accept this, but that’s your journey. Goodbye.

If you shoot your dick off, you will mutilate yourself so severely that no amount of reconstructive surgery will bring you anywhere close to having what could possibly even pass as a vagina whatsoever.

That's ignoring that bottom surgery already sucks and does a terrible job of mimicking a vagina/dick. And what you'd end up with would be 100x worse.

And you'd be stuck with it. Forever. You think your body dysmorphia is bad now?

Also, you stand a high chance of fucking dying.

Why don't you try a course of pimozide instead? It has been shown to completely eliminate gender confusion with surprising effectiveness

He's right, user. Every cell in your body is male. Shooting your dick off won't change that. You hate yourself because you're ugly. You see women as beautiful, and you wish you could be beautiful. You also want straight guys to fuck you, because you're a pervert who wants to violate consent. You're a sexual predator, user. A disgusting man who would rather mutilate himself than solve his problems. What you need is to be locked up in a white room until a real therapist can help you resolve your delusions and predatory fantasies.

This is actually good advice. Go on this for a year, and stay off of twitter/tumblr/reddit the whole time. It has a proven track record

you guys are being very mean, so should i shoot my dick off or not?

See

what good will pimozoid or whatever the fuck do? i'm already on ritalin.

what if i just call the nurse on 911 and tell her look i'm about to shoot my dick off send a surgeon over and also put in a nice pair of boobs for me so i wake up like Cinderella at the ball?

would that work at all?

If still want to do that, go on nobody can't stop you, we live in free world (mostly)
Just remember that no matter how much you mutilate yourself, your genetic code it'll always be male.

Attached: 1645438293133.jpg (614x960, 110.54K)

This is a natural outgrowth of normalizing tattoos
Once society starts down the body modification path, it becomes toboggan ride

A sex change won’t stop you from being lazy and stupid. You’ll just be fat, stupid, lazy and mutilated.

>i'm already on ritalin

>doesn't understand the difference between antipsychotics and fucking stimulants

Get mental health help for your mental disease you actively displayed to us all.
Or just off yourself.

Shut the fuck up, dude.

its super cute when you're out in public and you're a heckin cute trans girl and suddenly your balls itch.

Attached: 1625361108413.jpg (720x1053, 286.36K)

Attached: 1646661969615.png (876x1035, 1.49M)

Op is a perfect example of why I fucking hate transgenderism. I don't hate trannys. I hate the people that bait people into irreparable harm. Op in this day and age you can do whatever you want and I totally get wanting to be a women. Their beautiful. Their perfect. But you won't be exactly like that. You'll be some cheap copy with a rotten hole in you.