BREAKING: Russian banks may issue cards with China's UnionPay as Visa, Mastercard cut links

BREAKING: Russian banks may issue cards with China's UnionPay as Visa, Mastercard cut links

As Western services keeps cutting ties with Russia, new opportunities surges from brands and services from allied countries such as China, India, Brazil, North Korea, Pakistan and others.

Attached: UnionPay news.png (900x1000, 726.29K)

good. fuck those commies.

what is the rothschild banking network gaining from this? A more static rate to trade the ruble and yuan against the dollar at?

you realize them setting up an independent credit card system is only bad for western companies right? I'm not pro russia but visa and mastercard having a world monopoly on fucking "credit" whatever that even means is peak jew shit, no one should be on their side

>I'm going
*grin
referring to the restaurant
travel to capital city only to get there
my only source of happiness back then

Attached: 1c02427976eea122c6b97ffcd67a3f8b.jpg (637x1000, 136.4K)

>proxyfags

Attached: 1237257050471.png (1021x894, 172.86K)

Why do people mix the rothschild with the Rockefeller?
It's the Dutch who invented stock exchange
It's the dutch that build wall street in new amsterdam (south manhattan)
It's the Dutch that fought the catholic church for the right for banks to take interest
The Dutch were the world order before the brits, US and China

I mean... yeah. What else would they do?
The economy has to keep functioning, with or without visa/mastercard.

The rothschilds literally invented banking and inflation in like the 1500's and then established a network with all major jewish families in europe, basically creating a massive continent wide bank, exclusively with other jews, so they could trade different european currencies against eachother and make themselves rich from "inflation" aka currencies constantly going up because THEY control all the currencies and THEY sell them for other currencies that THEY say is worth less or more.
The Rothschild network used colonial gold as a vehicle to skyrocket inflation, I'm sure they had a major hand in funding Hapsburg dutch and Spanish colonialism

Visa Slogan: "It's everywhere you want to be."
Mastercard Slogan: “There are some things money can't buy. For everything else there's Mastercard.”
Maybe they need to add an * by it saying that "Unless your country's leaders does something we dont like to another country. Then you cant have shit."

From a legal standpoint anyone with a credit debt with those companies can claim them in breach of contract and have all debt removed.

Attached: 1625793662227.jpg (680x962, 154.15K)

>does something we dont like
I'm sorry hold on a second, are there people in the world that like mass murder?

yes...

Americans politicians, chinese politicians, sociopaths, psychopaths, mass murderers, russian politicians, african tribal leaders, religious nutjobs, racist nutjobs, generic nutjobs

>I'm sorry hold on a second, are there people in the world that like mass murder?
Tell that to those to those villagers in Iraq that had weapons of mass destruction.
Tell that to those growing rice in Vietnam.
Tell that to those in Ireland.
Tell that to Kurds in Turkey.
Tell that to various groups all over Africa.
Tell that Uyghurs in China.
There is a lot more examples in recent history. Russia's number with Ukraine is barely a drop compared to Americans in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Oh good, so they can use cards that are worthless because their currency is worthless. Or are they also swapping their currency for a foreign currency?

there are plenty of ways of getting credit that don't include visa or mastercard, so how would you call that a monopoly? Visa and Mastercard actually don't give anyone credit - they are just a processing company. The individual banks of each country and the ones that issue the credits.

Dumbass.

you sound like a bleeding, suffering faggot that really doesn't understand the nuances, politics, context, etc., so you just repeat whatever the flaming feminist next to you is saying.

Read a book once in a while. Has USA done some dumb shit? Sure - point at any country, ethnic group, gender, etc., that hasn't. Are previous military operations of USA in the middle east comparable to Putin's invasion of Ukraine? No.

See how simple that is?

When the likes of Visa and MasterCard cut links with a nation of its decision to go to war, then you know there's some nefarious Judaism going on. It's one thing to impose sanctions, and even target the government, and its institutions and government employees, but to fuck the man on the street over? There's definitely something sneaky and very Jewish about all of this.

its how you pressure populations of people to rally against their leaders, who of course are the ones moving the chess pieces on the board. If everyone is comfy and happy in their homes, maybe they don't give a shit about the dumb shit their government is doing. If they are getting buttfucked by the planet because of it, maybe they get up and do something.

>Are previous military operations of USA in the middle east comparable to Putin's invasion of Ukraine?
Not even close. We have done some pretty nasty level shit. That even before before Blackwater got involved. Get to know history a little better before condemning another nation and trying to be on the high horse.

Attached: Iraq 01.jpg (615x400, 135.21K)

Stfu

and your point is what? I am not claiming USA is blameless - or do you not know how to read? What I said, the military actions and accompanying circumstances are not comparable.

I apparently am much more familiar with history than your hysterical bleeding ass.

wait so you think the population of Russia, who exists in a proto-authoritarian state that hands out life / death sentences like bread to rise up and topple said violent, authoritarian regime? LOL. How you tell someone you're an underage, naive, idiotic yankee mutt without telling everyone you're an underage, naive, idiotic yankee mutt.

Attached: 9bb_EBrGh2I.jpg (607x1080, 170K)