B-but it's good when we do it!

>b-but it's good when we do it!

Attached: 4ef5f64f-8b72-4711-8c76-ce001cae40b9.png (1280x720, 208.35K)

Using 1865 to justify a modern atrocity? I didn't realise you still had internet, Vladimir

Regardless of how two wrongs don't make a right, you alt right trolls / Russia bots are so inept it doesn't occur to you to just use Iraq for US hypocrisy? Much more recent and is actually a direct equivalent instead of a huge stretch.

4chans propaganda has been really low effort lately

Russian bots posting on 4ct2ttvhan. How quaint.

Ah yes, the standard kike response.
>no no Ivan, that doesn't count because the Confederacy wasn't a real nation, no no you can't just be a disgruntled Southerner dissatisfied with the United States ineptitude and tyranny

>chang has entered the chat

Seeth more Russia. :) I hope Ukraine fucks you all in the ass if the sanctions aren't already.

Sure thing bergstein, keep lying to yourself. One of these days your puppets are going to wake up, and destroy your globohomo second tower of babble. You will not tyrannize the world forever. You and your satanic spawn will be slain in the name of God, and the world shall be set free of your demonic plague that is your people.

Attached: 1645297761523.jpg (597x900, 89.2K)

And the juden leaves once called out. Funny how that works.

Attached: 6e5bedfc-04cf-4691-8565-4e3d4d8e21c9.png (500x500, 190.23K)

you guys lost tho in 1865, didnt you

Imagine supporting putin

Doesn't mean we aren't here. What we're missing is someone to make the first move. Most Southerners have grown content with the way things are, but are realizing more and more how bad things really are. They haven't been pushed hard enough to make them do anything. What they need is the Union to do something unbelievably horrendous to them(because clearly their warcrimes/warmongering isn't enough for most to secede) and they will eventually overthrow their Federalist controlled State governments and replace them with actual Southerners. That is if the Union acts fast enough and starts it off before they get all of us nuked.

Never said I did. You love putting words in other's mouths, don't you kikel?

This is the narrative southerners tell each other and then masturbate to at night. It's just a fantasy and will NEVER happen. They're way too comfortable in their f150's yet still too poor to risk losing anything more. The entire population in the north knows that they've been pussified.

Why do you feel the need to complain about Ukraine then ivan?

i pray for the day this is reignited. could you guys imagine the slaughter of blue blood trying to fight back against the "south". "ok they/them face the wall now"

US invasion of Iraq wouldve been a more fitting example.

Keep telling yourself that. When a people are pushed hard enough, they will act within their best interests
As an example of the Union's lack of moral high ground, and that they have no room to speak about warmongers when they themselves are.
No, that's not what this is about. Not the slaughtering of our enemies, but the defense and independence of our homeland. We'd be no better than the yankees if we slaughtered innocent people. No matter how degenerate they are.

Ctrl-f "slavery" -- no hits. Lol. I can't imagine why anybody might consider the Confederacy and Ukraine to be inequivalent.

I said before, the propaganda is so bad that it just reassures me that I'm not missing some good reason for Russia to have pulled this shit.

Only shills with utterly no Idea of history. We should nuke China and Russia for the millions communism killed by that fucked up logic.

a perfect example of establishment propaganda working. they make someone use a dumb example that divides us Left v Right just as planned.
Could've easily chosen from a trillion good examples of the USA's warmonger. the middle east, vietnam, wmds, torture programs etc.etc.........

>having to back one and a half centuries (50 years before humans had even figured out how to fly) in order to find something as bad as what you’re doing
>admitting that you’re more than 150 years behind the rest of humanity

Wait, I'm not clear. Are you saying that both wars were good, or that both are bad? I get that you are trying to suggest equivalency, I'm just not sure what the point is.

Ironically saying the Confederacy only fought to preserve slavery shows your lack of understanding history. You've fallen for Union propaganda, and happily accept a falsehood so that your ancestors don't look like warmongering criminals.

>Ironically
You're too stupid or too Russian to know what that word means?
Opinion discarded, faggot.