So, plasma-meta is 485mb and it's wallpapers package alone is more than 70mb

So, plasma-meta is 485mb and it's wallpapers package alone is more than 70mb.
It is NOT okay for it's wallpapers package to account for more than 14% of the DE total package size.

Attached: KDE_logo.svg.png (300x300, 4.64K)

Mad?

You can just delete them. Plasma 5.25 is still reigns supreme

disable Krunner and kwallet and ur good to go

Upset?

>not deleting konnqueror

Is krunner the launcher thing?

Yeah Its nice but I don't need it

I see it installed and I guess I'll remove that too. Ty

Don't install the meta package then, faggot.

>doesn't disable baloo
ngmi

*krashes*

Im not disheveled and can afford more than a 8gb sd card

KDE Plasma > anything besides gnome > shit on a stick > gnome.

OP here, just to make it clear I am not shitting on KDE, I also think it is the best DE available to us by a wide margin, but 70mb for a wallpaper folder? Seriously guys?

and how to get audio/video/image metadata in dolphin (fps, aspect ratio, bitrate, height, width, etc)?

>OP here, just to make it clear I am not shitting on KDE, I also think it is the best DE available to us by a wide margin, but 70mb for a wallpaper folder? Seriously guys?

Are you upset of 70mb of RAM usage for the wallpaper application (or whatever it is) or 70mb of disk space used by a wallpaper folder?

Either way, it's just 70 mb user. Not a big deal

If it wasn't deluxe they wouldn't have called it Konqi's Deluxe Environment.

FVWM>IceWM>WindowMaker>E16>Enlightenment>Fluxbox>Openbox>Blackbox>MATE>XFCE>KDE>GNOME

Sure, kid.

>how do I get bloat/bloat/bloat in dolphin (bloat)?
what did she mean

right click in the preview panel and configure select what info should be shown.
Maybe you can show more info in the files window too. Buy that would kind of clutter imo, so I don't care if you can.

i like the new floating panel but having them expand when you maximize windows is stupid

but I rock Trinity