Why do some people say that when you fuck a girl analy you "own" them...

Why do some people say that when you fuck a girl analy you "own" them? I genuinely dont understand the connection between anal and "owning" a chick. Explain

Attached: i.jpg (1920x1280, 193.37K)

>you "own" them
bruh, are you in middle school?

MODS!! This user has to be underage.

bruh that's not what I think. I heard multiple people say that tho. that's why I'm asking to explain, I dont get it fr

Attached: disappointed.jpg (1500x700, 124.26K)

if puting your dick in her asshole inst owning them then idk what is

I mean just think about it, if a girl is that into you to that she lets you stick your dick in her ass, she is obsessed with you and will do anything to keep you around.

have a friend who always tries to forcefully stick it in their ass, then brags about it, don't think that he owns those chicks lol. They gotta let u do it

Poop comes from there

but poopies gonna come out

Attached: scanic.png (500x371, 224.95K)

that's why there is enema

Attached: enema-bdsm-bill-ward-830.jpg (830x830, 108.44K)

This
Took my wifes anal virginity
I own her
Through and through
Now shes having dreams about me assfucking her and she begs me to put it in her

You will never be a woman

It's the last frontier. Obviously, if she's into you, she'll let you fuck her pussy

But her anus is something most classy girls give up so easily.

Once you've fucked her anus, you've conquered her.

Not so easily*

what if a girl has already lost her anal virginity?
I mean it's not like some unbreakable promise type of thing. Or is it the first dude that fucks her analy and thats it

A lot of things don't stay "owned" food, cars, money. It all disappears eventually. Things can have multiple owners given enough time. If they stay with you and treat you well afterward, then sure it can be a permanent "own" i suppose.

Starting to makes sense now

Attached: salute.jpg (621x351, 18.95K)

Not me
First owner is the strongest. The deed become more and more void as it changes hands, but buying a new car and swapping the engine after 600,000 miles is the only way to live imo.

there are some who believe the anus is the third eye, and ritual sodomy can be used to plant demons within the subconscious

Attached: 1584475495747.webm (640x360, 1.98M)

You own her the moment you start to penetrate her asshole. Girls love to be degraded and to be treated like shit in bed. Once you get to fuck her in the ass, she will do absolutely anything for you to keep you satisfied. Anal sex is a good way to show dominance.

owning her.... you are in control of her body going through many different emotions. extreme pain and pleasure, risk of farts and stuff, possibly tearing and bleeding. it's degrading cause one party receives pain and pleasure and one receives only pleasure. you can fuck a bitch up by taking her butt. i remember this one twink i fucked came all over his carpet uncontrollable while i analed him. a girl poops on your dick that's a very intimate moment between 2 people and so I hope we keep it taboo.

You're the only one that says that fag