Ordered my first chastity cage and black dildo. Any tips?

Ordered my first chastity cage and black dildo. Any tips?

Attached: 31wvo5kH4kL._AC_.jpg (439x499, 15.29K)

put on, toss the keys, enjoy dildo

I start every playlist with Beginning OCcult PErsonality Destruction video, its fantastic.
Bout to start trying to use ice on my clitty whenever it gets hard uwu

Rope

watch hypno

>any tips

Yeah, unfuck yourself you pathetic loser

that thing looks uncomfortable as fuck, and can't be healthy for one's junk.

Attached: 1646182744679.png (225x225, 118.89K)

just fucking castrate yourself.

I was just gooning to some bbc caged pron

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-07 at 10-06-37 Ass BBC Big Dick Big Tits Chastity Creampie Cuckold Facesitting Hotwife Interracial Tease[...].png (776x437, 381.83K)

Seek therapy.

Shave. It’s much harder to put the cage comfortably when it is pinching your pubes

This

Make sure your ass is squeaky clean or else the dildo wont feel good at all. Use a saline fleet enema. When getting started use a vibrator on your cage while riding. Ive found vocalizing helps too. Obvisouly the best is being completely dolled up while moaning "I love black cock" in front of the mirror. You'll be having caged sissygasms in no time.

When you slit your wrists, cut down your arm, not across

Cuckolding is completely normal. There are records that go back to Biblical times of the practice. It's great fun and the power exchange dynamic add a level of exhilaration that can't be duplicated.

No, through the neck. If you're going to kill yourself fucking do it right and forget the arms. Through the neck is where it's at. And for fuck's sake, kill any children you may have sired first, quit fucking up the gene pool any worse than it already is.

>Ive found vocalizing helps too
This, calling my cock clitty and sayint how much I love BBC makes me leak like a bitch

Remember to repeat your whiteboi affirmations and watch hypno while you ride it. Reward yourself by gooning to snowbunnies twerking for BBC once done.

Attached: FMt1d1VXMAEZPX7.jpg (1166x2048, 117.63K)

>Cuckolding is completely normal.

No one is telling you you can't do it, faggot. but if you do, yeah, neck yourself.

lol got a lot to learn moron

more!

Is this good for me?

where do you find women unto it?