I would like to take this time out to express my utmost gratitude and appreciation for everyone who voted for Joe Biden...

I would like to take this time out to express my utmost gratitude and appreciation for everyone who voted for Joe Biden. This is such a wonderful gift! I’m so excited to have to pay $8 a gallon for gas because you decided that a corrupt, senile sack of dogshit and his whoring crackhead son was worth paying this much.

Attached: E37A0731-44CD-4454-A171-1DC610734862.jpg (828x1584, 709.7K)

They should just get bigger barrels. Problem solved

Yep because clearly it was our choice in president and not Putin executing a plan he has been planning for nearly 20 years and the world reacing the way it would have always reacted. K. Whatever you gotta say to justify and cope.

They could have just let Putin invade and not done a thing, since what they are doing has had no positive effect or helped Ukraine at all. Then we could have gone on trading with Russia like nothing happened. No one had a reaction when China invaded Tibet. Hunter wasn't collecting a nice corporate pay check there for his crack habit though

When you shut down local oil efforts to put every egg you have into Russia's basket, then beg the EU to drill more, yeah, kinda sounds like your retirement home ship captain is retarded

Attached: 1646468754436.jpg (1179x1180, 122.94K)

I can still afford it, you're welcome.

This would have never happened under Trump

You sure are a pussy

Thanks for stopping our own pipelines biden, you cock sucking geriatric

Ah yes, because we all knew Russia would have a tussle with the Ukraine:|

Am I? What outcome do you see from all of this? And why do we care about Ukraine?...Why do we care what Russia does?

They've been doing it for longer than you've been alive. Yes, we all knew it

America will fall, you can thank its voters.

Attached: 1646507830720.jpg (735x1024, 68.25K)

You fucking moron, the Biden voters didn’t know the war would happen, and they’re not happy with the gas prices either because they have to pay the same as you do

>blaming market forces on governments
Seriously, why do Ameritards do this?
I thought they were supposed to approve of free markets.

Attached: this_retarded.png (601x397, 313.57K)

>and they’re not happy with the gas prices either because they have to pay the same as you do
They're on welfare they will lobby until they get FREE gasoline

Attached: 1645987221012.jpg (888x1024, 196.24K)

Are you a halfwit? Anyone with a brain could have predicted Russian and Chinese aggression as a direct result of this. We tried to warn you but you didn’t fucking listen, did you?

No, you didn’t listen. You didn’t care. Orange man bad. Mean tweets bad.

No, you didn’t listen and you didn’t care.

20 years? Retard.

>npc
>old man bad

>Are you a halfwit? Anyone with a brain could have predicted Russian and Chinese aggression as a direct result of th

>Ukraine overthrown
>Jew bankers installed
>Jews start civil war
>Jews put in biowarfare labs
>Jews plan to put nukes 200 miles from moscow

Oh wow this Russian attack is such a surprise, how could this have happened?

Attached: 1646118461597.jpg (874x1091, 193.81K)

Governments regulate and stimulate markets, especially oil. Only whatever you are is this retarded

Im 44
And, no. Fuck me this place needs a much more stringent ‘no under 18s’ policy

The majority voters clearly got fucked. You don't actually believe Biden* won, do you? Put down the CNN and go touch grass

No he out cheated trump.

>THEYRE the bad guys, WERE the good guys

He's that famous african american baseball player

Okay. Anyway, what’s your favorite album?