Why are niggers so ugly? Is this a genetic predisposition or simply an american spesific thing?

Why are niggers so ugly? Is this a genetic predisposition or simply an american spesific thing?

Attached: 1618045102952.webm (501x674, 1.73M)

Blackrock

In the use niggers are so ugly that I can't tell if that thing is male or female.

It's not isolated to America, niggers are just ugly.

Attached: 1644827934327.png (553x506, 187.71K)

Attached: 1644698394409.jpg (613x960, 55.88K)

Say it again

Attached: 1646439116768m.jpg (819x1024, 134.44K)

say what? ugly niggers?

>Why are niggers so ugly? Is this a genetic predisposition or simply an american spesific thing?

Attached: OP.jpg (405x398, 28.2K)

Attached: mustpickonenow.png (1244x726, 1.51M)

It all starts from geographically isolated populations. Look at the Appalachian rednecks in the US, inbreeding has made them the 3rd ugliest demographic in the world. Behind only central-africans and southeast asians.

so edgy

Attached: 6789123.gif (600x450, 532.71K)

My peers find this creature attracted. "Thick" "THICCC" "MORE THICKER!!!" I hate my culture so much.

yeah
western fascination with fat people is disturbing

a woman like that would think a white man is a prize. she'd lose every shred of self respect to keep you. i don't even date white girls anymore because their standards are so high. a black woman has no standards for a white man. she will think she hit the lottery.

What I want to know is why at food places the more they are staffed by minorities the worse the food is. I know if I pull into McDonalds and the staff is all black it is gonna suck

>I want to know why
black people are lazy thus the wood they produce is made without effort

Imagine being so stupid that you can't do a job at a fast food place correctly. What a nightmare existence.

Thought technically human, they represent a branch of our species that never really went anywhere. They didn't bother exploring the rest of the world and thus mingling genes or adopting new, beneficial traits. They just stewed in Africa and kept pronounced ape-like features.

What gets me is how gross Indian people are. I don't know what happened there.

The woman on the right has a disease
The woman on the left is 7/10 at best and she could win the miss nigger award

India should have been a continent. There are a variety of features with the people there. Good looking Indians are better looking than any white woman.

Attached: ind.jpg (1280x720, 180.13K)

#
i never get why africans never got the idea to go into fucking turkey or italy
they're right there just go the fuck there