Will i go to hell for drawing hentai?

will i go to hell for drawing hentai?

Attached: 1646598351960.png (811x550, 596.37K)

Hell is a meme, user. It's a cope for the people who live under the thumb of the church who see other people having fun.

Unfortunately, that means serial killers and pedophiles don't get hell, either.

Everyone goes to hell when they die, but it will not be for your hentai. It's because Satan loves you.

if you faggots dont believe in God why do you reply?

That also doesn't mean that they're not in eternal pain

Because every reply that reinforces the delusion needs a counterpoint, or these imaginary ideas will perpetuate forever.

Wouldn't that just be "hell"?

Of what

faggots and sonic

Wrong. Hell is where you are going.

Attached: 9781471034848.jpg (267x400, 13.66K)

So your that chris chan nutjob

Wrong. Nowhere is wear you go. Kill yourself and I'll prove it.

Hell sounds pretty cool honestly. Any kind of afterlife would be pretty cool, shitty or otherwise.

no and i only do it cause i want money

Yes basically, feeling nothing is basically perpetual torture

You'll probably go to hell for an infinite number of reasons if you're going by the christian religions. You can draw whatever you want, really, since it's just that. Art.

As long as you don't force others to witness your demented and lascivious creations, it's fine.

i just want to clarify i dont WANT to do it, i give into lust and let my imagination go wild so that i can cater to coomers and make money, people dont comission regular artists nearly as much, i want to become a comic book artist but the entire industry is filled with (((them))) hoarding all the positions for themselves and if im working remotely im not sure how i would even go about it.

kek what is pic related? lol

some government official got caught on footage for what (((it))) really is
either the demonic disguise glitched or God revealed it to us
it got caught on live tv for the whole country to see and now Any Forums memes it nonstop
some glowies say its a black woman wearing a mask and the footage just "looks weird" wich is of course fucking retarded

the church routinely admits hell is fake and a metaphor for simply suffering in this realm

space alien demons run our country

Attached: 1646277050451.png (887x1000, 797.41K)

Attached: 1646269003264.jpg (441x479, 80.42K)

>source: schizophrenia

Attached: 1646268623231.png (680x538, 62.62K)

source right here

Attached: take the vax.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

Looks like an elden ring monster

Yeah. Sure, kid.

The one where you're chained to a rack and tortured eternally doesn't sound good, but that comes from a human mind. It all does.
I think being a perpetually neutral observer wouldn't be too bad.

At the root of it, treating the church as an authority for something created and perpetuated by man is fault in itself.
Here's the truth:
No one can refute it.

we don't know

That is the only truth about what happens after we die that no one can refute. They have beliefs, and they often confuse strong belief for knowledge, but they don't know either.

ALL BOW BEFORE THE FISHY QUEEN

Considering that hell is a modern concept made to scare people into giving the church more power.
No.

Hell isn't described anywhere in the bible.

Tell that to Dante Aligheri you twelve year old edgelord