Yes! "There is no health without mental health" and our health infrastructure should be built accordingly. #MentalHealth

Yes! "There is no health without mental health" and our health infrastructure should be built accordingly. #MentalHealth
twitter.com/StephanieVHall/status/1499064960365867019

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 5.09.24 AM.png (1090x1012, 597.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi I'm bulimic. Do you have any suggestions how to stop sticking my finger down my throat?

I don't know anything about mental health, but my dad worked for big Pharma for a long time.

>have you ever thought about not having negative thoughts?
Always a classic.

Victoria’s Secret
is known worldwide. Having stores around the globe, headquarters in many
different places, and the consumers loving their products, they appear
considerably to be a very easy company to trust. However if we take a closer
look Victoria’s Secret promotes extreme dieting, and sexual promiscuity, while
refusing to make mastectomy bras, which is a true female issue that must be
validated.
Victoria’s Secret promotes sexual promiscuity. Being most known for its
lingerie, it is obvious that it will be a little “showy” if you will, but the
level that they take it too is a bit too much.

/thread
y'all just tryin to slide that Demon in the UN story

Well I think it comes from my dad. He always says stuff like that is is demeaning about women, and puts people down a lot. I must've internalized low esteem as a result, as now I think my self worth is tied to my looks, and as such I have become compulsively bulimic.

Here it is

Murica really needs to focus on mental health, you're all fucked in the head and your people in power definitely suffer from it. Perhaps you should actually go to therapy or seek support rather than ignoring the signals and becoming raging lunatics siding with the most apparent agenda

>commie

BuT ThAtS CoMmUnIsM

No, picrel is communism.

Attached: 1646616644910.jpg (1000x1227, 154.86K)

boom3rs, gift, commie is such a boomer insult

>America does not have a gun issue, it has a mental health issue
>Let's solve the mental health issues
OHHH HECKIN NO! You liberal commie faggot leftie scum!!!

Attached: 1644738953333.jpg (720x405, 32.35K)

>"Trump lacks mental health!"
>"Putin lacks mental health"
The kikes just play the "mental health" card every time there's a powerful White Man they want to undermine.

So mental health is an overblown right wing lie?

Leftist. This is well known, nu fag.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

Can y'all add this to the dog fuckers thread

Go see a therapist. There's a whole set of cognitive training steps you can take to help

>therapist
You do know that freud committed suicide. Don't you?

Look I tried to get a psych degree and practically got raped by the TA, RA, Professor and assistant dean. Now I hide in forced jobless poverty in this low, deadly niggertown.

Wait - the person most likely to benefit from federal expansion into mental health is someone who serves mental health patients?

Yes, fuck kikes.

Attached: why take advice from a suicider?.png (1418x1542, 1.42M)

He was dying of mouth cancer, and it was misery. It was likely assisted.

:^)

Attached: 1654654654654.png (639x164, 91.71K)

>practically got raped
elaborate

So, he's still going to Zee Hell with the other kikes. Suicide sends you to Hell. So does Abortion.

Attached: RBG descends.jpg (658x4046, 969.75K)

They all exploited me. Sexually.

If someone aborts you, do they go to hell?

remind me about the mental state of the four star admiral that's director of health and human services...

doubtful

>assisted
Assisting in suicide and requesting such assistance (thereby creating an accomplice to a sinful act) is also forbidden, a minimal violation of Leviticus 19:14, "Do not put a stumbling block before the blind", for the rabbis interpreted that verse to prohibit any type of stumbling block: theological (e. g., persuading people to believe in false doctrine), economic (e. g., giving bad financial advice), or in this case moral stumbling blocks, as well as physical ones.[1]